So, I have a condenser mic/stand/pop screen that I just ordered slowly making the journey to my house from some place far away, but I just became aware that my Roland VS-880 does not send phantom power through its input jacks. I use an XLR to 1/4 converter - since it does not have XLR inputs - to record my Shure SM-57 and PG-57 mics. Since they are dynamic, the phantom power isn't a concern. However the condenser mic (Sterling ST51) will need it.

What's the simplest solution, should I buy a small mixer that does have phantom power, or perhaps just a mic pre-amp? The VS-880 is what I'm recording an album with, so I don't need much else in terms of a mixer.

I'm on a bit of a budget, so whatever it is can't be too expensive. Looking to spend less than $100 on whatever it is that I do for this particular problem, and prefer to spend less than $60.

Anyways, thanks in advance!
get a preamp, not a mixer. well, unless you want to use more inputs at once than your VS-880 has. still dont really recomend that option. this is a decent preamp that is cheap. well, never used it myself but i know people who have and like it.