Yeah, I liked it very much. Its simple, but rich and sufficient. The chords get me to some romantic and light thoughts, and the strumming pattern is nice too.
The overall structure is decent and nice too - seems to be a complete song sketch. Do you have lyrics for it?

The only issue I noticed - the rhythm guitar is kinda out of beat in the beginning when there are some pauses. The pauses seem to be a little longer then they must be when you count the beat.

Cheers. Ace.
Nah I don't have any lyrics for it. I might write some and update the song in the near future though. Yeah there are some minor errors here and there but I recorded it in one go due to time and was overall happy with how it turned out.
Thanks for listening!
This isn't one guitar right? I would imagine 2 because one has a nylon string sound? But I may be wrong.

Anyways, amazing job! Imagine some really awesome lyrics to accompany this song and you'd be set my man! Keep it up!
Quote by MusicEnthusiast
This isn't one guitar right? I would imagine 2 because one has a nylon string sound? But I may be wrong.

Anyways, amazing job! Imagine some really awesome lyrics to accompany this song and you'd be set my man! Keep it up!

Nah man it's only one guitar. Thanks a lot man, means a lot.
Quote by obeythepenguin
Love the intro. Great sounding guitar too, what kind is it?

Thanks man.

It's a 1986 Alvarez-Kazuo Yairi DY-48.