Page 1 of 3
Do you ever drink by yourself?
I do and am right now haha, except I am leaving for my friends gig quite soon.

and What is your drink of choice? mine is Bourbon neat
One Bourbon, one Scotch, and one beer

only thing I drink alone
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Jul 7, 2010,
Drinking alone is a lot more comforting to me. I'm not a social person so I don't like huge parties. I prefer by myself, but if someone else wants in too, that's cool.

Drink of choice: Mt. Dew and Vodka
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I can go in a random pub a have a drink alone, doesn't bother me always drink bitter.............

But if you mean sat at home, drinking on your own, then that's just sad
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I always drink by myself, unless friends happen to be around me at the time, this is my drink of choice:

Quote by kacper_j
I always drink by myself, unless friends happen to be around me at the time, this is my drink of choice:

MMMM OJ
tepid tap water

Ibanez S670FM
Ibanez Masa SX60
Roland Cube 60
CryBaby GCB 95
Ibanez GSR180 Bass

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
Quote by captaincrunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysXMAOgEIq4

When I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.

And whiskey.

Just you and your pal Johnny Walker
And his brothers Black and Red

??
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I wouldn't really drink alone unless it was wine. If you're drinking alone just to get the buzz then you probably have a problem.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Fosters.

Quote by Wiegenlied
I wouldn't really drink alone unless it was wine. If you're drinking alone just to get the buzz then you probably have a problem.

That's a bit hypocritical.
Quote by captaincrunk
Why is it okay for you to have wine but I can't have whiskey?

Why are women allowed to vote?

Some questions just don't have logical answers maaaan.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Why are women allowed to vote?

Some questions just don't have logical answers maaaan.

Well shit! I drink alone AND I vote, really breaking the mould here hahaha :P
Quote by TaylorIsSoBored
Well shit! I drink alone AND I vote, really breaking the mould here hahaha :P

Jesus Christ.. It's a female...

if i do drink alone, it's probably only a beer or two.

and it's with a pizza.

while i'm watching one of the terminator movies.
Go Veg.
Quote by captaincrunk
Why is it okay for you to have wine but I can't have whiskey?

Quote by Bearded_Seth
Fosters.

That's a bit hypocritical.

I guess it's a cultural thing. We were raised to appreciate wine for it's taste, how it compliments food and it's health benefits. So it had nothing to do with the whole 'let's drink to get drunk' mindframe.

I didn't say you couldn't, I just said if you're only drinking it alone just to get a buzz then that's a sign of addiction. I'm sure if you're just sitting back having a mix drink to calm your nerves or pass the time it's fine. It still confuses me though, because the only reason I really drink is because it makes more talkative and comfortable in social situations, and generally just makes me have a better time with the people I'm drinking with. Drinking alone kinda defeats the purpose, and I don't really see how one could benefit from it.
Quote by Night
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jul 7, 2010,
There was a point when i was about 16 when i drank alone on the odd occasion, partly because i was quite depressed, and partly because i was testing my limits towards certain drinks. When i was living at halls at uni, i used to have a few beers or some wine in my room before meeting friends for a night out.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Jul 7, 2010,
Quote by Wiegenlied
I guess it's a cultural thing. We were raised to appreciate wine for it's taste, how it compliments food and it's health benefits. So it had nothing to do with the whole 'let's drink to get drunk' mindframe.

I didn't say you couldn't, I just said if you're only drinking it alone just to get a buzz then that's a sign of addiction. I'm sure if you're just sitting back having a mix drink to calm your nerves or pass the time it's fine. It still confuses me though, because the only reason I really drink is because it makes more talkative and comfortable in social situations, and generally just makes me have a better time with the people I'm drinking with. Drinking alone kinda defeats the purpose, and I don't really see how one could benefit from it.

And people don't drink whiskey(or whisky) to enjoy the taste?

I could go on.
Quote by Wiegenlied

Nobody is prepared to admit that wine doesn't actually have a taste.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
Nobody is prepared to admit that wine doesn't actually have a taste.

It does too.

It tastes like rotten grapes and stomach acid.
Yes if I want a head start on a night out - and it's usually lager!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

If you have never tried this you seriously need to right now

Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by MightyAl
And people don't drink whiskey(or whisky) to enjoy the taste?

I could go on.

Once again you're assuming that since I'm supporting wine that I'm opposed to whiskey

Like I said it's a cultural thing I'm sure whiskey is just a relevant to the Irish as wine is for the French. My only argument against what you're saying is that wine is typically has 10-15% alcohol content and whiskey is about 35-40%.
Quote by Night
Quote by Butt Rayge
It does too.

It tastes like rotten grapes and stomach acid.

This is true, I'll never drink wine again after I read this.

Maybe a few beers watching football or a movie or a wee dram of scotch (none of this Jack and Jim pish) to enjoy the taste, but I'm mostly a social drinker; I've never seen the point in getting drunk by yourself.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
It's stupid how people think drinking alone makes you an insta-alcoholic (or at least that's how they react).

Anyway, I occasionally have a few beers by myself. Or even more rarely, bourbon. I have gotten pretty drunk on these nights before, but that was a few years ago, and it's not very fun without some people to chat away to (the internet doesn't count ). So yeah I basically keep it to two or three beers nowadays if at all.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Depends on the weather. Summertime I enjoy rum, neat, but never that spiced swill. I just leave a bottle on my porch and like to go out and have a couple fingers after dinner and read a book.
I've been on a Riesling kick recently and I might have three glasses by myself, one before, one during, one after dinner. My roommate hates wine so I end up drinking alone.
In the colder months I enjoy laphroaig 10 neat or booker's.
Quote by kacper_j

Totally irrelevant but oh my god how good does that look?!

OT: Yeah if there's left over booze in the house or something I'll sometimes enjoy a drink on my own. I do like just relaxing with a cold pint when it's sunny. I don't get drunk alone though.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Wiegenlied
Once again you're assuming that since I'm supporting wine that I'm opposed to whiskey

Like I said it's a cultural thing I'm sure whiskey is just a relevant to the Irish as wine is for the French. My only argument against what you're saying is that wine is typically has 10-15% alcohol content and whiskey is about 35-40%.

You don't drink them in the same manner or quantity, though.
Have a good few beers and watch Animal House with a bag of chips, love it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I rarely drink alone, I think it is just pointless.

on a side note, drink of choice.. hm..
long island iced tea (but mainly with rum) or whiskey
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 3