I've just applied for college and I was wondering under what circumstances would I be able to waive the fee?

It's an adult course, BTEC Level 3 Diploma to be exact, and last time I did it it was free. I'm 22 now and i'm worried that I have to be 21 to do it for free. Can anyone help me out?
Just ask,

though i dont think you will be able to unless you have specific circumtances to your case, good luck though

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Ok, i'll ask them on the open day. Surely it should be universal though? =/

Quote by MightyAl
Lie about your age.

No good, i've already sent the apllication. Plus I know the tutors there and they'd wonder why their system says I haven't aged.
Last edited by maggot9779 at Jul 7, 2010,
Quote by maggot9779
Ok, i'll ask them on the open day. Surely it should be universal though? =/

No good, i've already sent the apllication. Plus I know the tutors there and they'd wonder why their system says I haven't aged.

Tell them you possess the philsopher's stone. But the version you have doesn't do the 'base metals to gold' thing, so you have to earn a crust.
Quote by MightyAl
Tell them you possess the philsopher's stone. But the version you have doesn't do the 'base metals to gold' thing, so you have to earn a crust.

I would if I knew what any of that meant...
Quote by maggot9779
I would if I knew what any of that meant...

Supposedly, one of the things the philosopher's stone was meant to do was to grant eternal life, which either means you stop getting older, or you just get really old forever.
I'd be hoping for the former.
Im pretty sure that you're going to have to pay for it.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112