As the title says I'm looking for a wah pedal and I would like to know what you think about the boss PW-10 (being wah modeller would it work well with an overdrive pedal like a tube screamer?). I'm also looking towards the Ibanez WD-7 as it looks pretty versatile, which is something that i really want in a wah.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
i quite like my WD-7, goign between normal wah and bass wah is a huge advantage for even just a normal guitar. I've got mine set just right for a trebly rock sort of wah, but when switched to bass and distortion chucked in-front creates a massive sweeping low end wah, which is jsut perfect for metal.

But after saying that... it doesn't sound anything like a vintage crybaby wah... but it was a good thing i wasn't going for that sound anyway.

Toodles!
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
My budget is 150€ max.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
I can vouch for the WD-7. It's great if you're looking for a modern sounding wah. It doesn't do the vintage Hendrix-y sounds as good as others, so if that's something you really want, then check into something like the 535Q. It's pretty tweakable so you should be able to get a sound you want out of it.