Quote by archenemyfan
Great.Moving on,scientists have discovered that the sun is hot..........

OH SNAP.

I opened the site and the first thing I read was 'Steal their sound'.

I closed the site.
Quote by Y00p
OH SNAP.

I opened the site and the first thing I read was 'Steal their sound'.

I closed the site.

It just tells you their gear and such, not as bad as it sounds
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Then the title should be different. When I read steal their sound i was thinking getting someone elses tone on a budget.

To "Steal" that guys tone you need a good 10000 pounds. Spending that much would make you feel as if you got robbed.
Quote by siverstorm
Then the title should be different. When I read steal their sound i was thinking getting someone elses tone on a budget.

To "Steal" that guys tone you need a good 10000 pounds. Spending that much would make you feel as if you got robbed.

It tells you their exact touring/recording gear. Mainly for the rich kids to spend on and a nice read for everyone else.
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
doesn`t make a blind bit of difference the magazine is only aimed towards novice guitarists, they repeat the tabs every 6 months, the cd`s don`t display the videos properly, and the only scale they know is the Am pentatonic.......there are alot of better magazines out there.
Quote by siverstorm

This!