Ever seen something happen that made you feel genuinely ?

The other day, I saw a small child fall over and then he burst into tears. It actually made my heart drop for some reason =/

Luckily, he was with his Mom. She calmed him down, but it still hit me somehow.

Ever had anything like that happen?
RIP Tom Searle.
homeless people make me sad. But then i think about how some of them put themselves in that place
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
ANYtime children cry, when they're like under 3.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Just curious, how come you spelled "mom" when you're a Kiwi?

Moving on- erm, little kids being yelled at by their parents when it's obvious that they haven't done anything wrong. Like when I was at Westfield the other day, a mother was SCREAMING at her young son because she bought him a coke and he didn't drink it all.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Today, when I was at the doctor, I saw this kid with no legs. He was laughing and happy and stuff but I felt like crying because all the other kids in the waiting room were staring at him.

edit:
Quote by thenextkirk92
Looking for free internet, but having to know the password

happens all the time
cat
This made me rage more than

I was just chilling on this park bench, when I saw a couple, and their child walking by. The kid was kind of hyper; not CRAZY, but.. just really excited. The mom then proceeded to tell it to shut up and stop acting so "retarded" (yes, she actually said retarded). The kid then stopped and I'm PRETTY SURE I saw his eyes water. Made me sad, but also made me..

RAGE!

Moms like that should be taken away. That kid was so cute too
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by thenextkirk92
It's an inside joke FYI.

ah. well I'm adapting it for my purposes
cat
You could argue that nothing in the world is completely random so therefore no random events make me sad, but in fact, contrived events that have built up over a large period of time make me sad.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
There are a lot of wild rabbits in an area I drive through to get to work.

I occasionally see them get hit by cars.

It breaks my heart when I notice the driver does nothing to avoid it. No braking, no maneuvering, nothing.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
When I try to go for a pee and I have a boner

But seriously, when younger kids get yelled at by their parents, or I see someone shouting/treating animals or their pets unfairly.
signature
Quote by qwerty_555
Just curious, how come you spelled "mom" when you're a Kiwi?

This.

Jay, wtf?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
This is probably common but...

People in those electronic wheelchairs, especially at social events etc.. I just instantly delve into this deep sadness over how ****ed up the world is.

Oh and paralympics. How the hell can people watch that stuff for fun, I just get depressed.
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
Quote by Toolshed#9
Oh and paralympics. How the hell can people watch that stuff for fun, I just get depressed.

Seriously?

I've always been under the impression that the paralympics are great. Whats wrong with supporting somone with a disability whose acheiving more than most able bodied people. It's amazing. You should feel happy for them. It's obviously sad that they're disabled, but they're making the very most of the situation, and excelling at things that shouldn't be possible for them.
i was taking a walk in the park with a friend and we saw the most depressed looking duck. he wasnt playing with the other ducks... he was standing all by himself... right on the ledge of a mini waerfall... and he kept looking down the mini waterfall, then back it the other ducks. it was too sad, so we just kept walking. never seen the duck again.
duck suicide via mini waterfall =sad
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Me and my brother where driving home from a fishing trip and he accidentally drove over a bird. Right before it got run over it looked me right in the eyes
Quote by Butt Rayge
Seriously?

I've always been under the impression that the paralympics are great. Whats wrong with supporting somone with a disability whose acheiving more than most able bodied people. It's amazing. You should feel happy for them. It's obviously sad that they're disabled, but they're making the very most of the situation, and excelling at things that shouldn't be possible for them.

Either that or you can book yourself a one way ticket to hell for laughing at cripples.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Seeing stray dogs. Every dog deserves an owner, and I'm sure there would be a kid that would love to have that dog in it's life

DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
much of what i read every week in time magazine, like about those 2 african man convicted of extreme indecency just because they were homosexuals...they got 14 years of working camp. later one was spoken free, but said that life has no real meaning without his partner. he was then forced by his family to marry a woman. i think they were rwandan. might be wrong though so dont flame
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Abused children and animals. Homeless people as well.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
I always get very sad and at the same time happy when I see this one guy in a wheelchair.. 20 something years old, bro told me he also used to even hang out with him when he was a little kid.

Like 10 years ago, he was diagnosed with some brain disease I don't even know, he was paralysed or something like that and there was a high probability he was going to die. Our school raised money for his treatment, infact I was the one in our class that collected money for him. Since that time I hadn't seen him, till a couple of months ago when I started seeing him in a wheelchair, his mom pushing him around. Couple of months he could only sit but now he started walking. Altough awkwardly and still slowly, but whatcha expect after going through that much. So at the same when I see him I feel very happy for him that hes recovered but at the same time I'm very sad to think that he's missed his childhood completely being confined to a bed and later wheelchair. One time in the mall, that's when I first saw him actually walking on his own, anyway I had just had a guitar lesson so I was with my guitar and I saw how he looked at my guitar with sadness that here I am so young learning cool stuff and enjoying my life, while he at that age was confined to a bed, unable to do anything, missing his life.

TL;DR: Read it.
Stray dogs especially little dogs and parents yelling at their children. And that commercial they would show with all those sad looking dogs and cats with that sad song playing in the background arms of an angel I think is what it's called.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

running over small animals and rodents with the lawn mower....
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
going into my grandmas intensive care senior living place. all the people who live there do nothing all day. everytime i go there the people are just sitting and staring at the wall. it is quiet scary. how can someone live this way?
homeless people mostly.we take lots of things for granted, while for many people it may be a rare privilege.
To the 'Mom' comments: I was born in England. I've always done it

+ It seems that the Pit has emotion. This thread has made me kinda sad.
RIP Tom Searle.
Yesterday my bus was early and the little frail old man who usually gets it wasn't able to cross the road in time. He had shopping bags and as the bus zoomed past he looked so upset . His face as it passed made me quite sad but the bus driver wouldnt wait.
I saw a guy (about 18 or so) hit his girlfriend yesterday. If he hadn't been about twice the size of me I'd have kicked the shit out of him. I hate domestic abuse.

Also, those adverts for NSPCC and stuff upset me, not because of the content, but because all the hundreds of thousands of pounds they spent on the advert could have gone to helping a child.

Any stray pet upsets me.

Seeing a book being burnt or abused upsets me.

The fact that all my friends are now in relationships and never shut up about it upsets me.

Watching her walk away knowing that she doesn't feel the same upsets me.

Broken pencils upset me.

Hearing static on the radio upsets me.

A lot upsets me.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Seeing people pity or being pitied
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo