hi im doug, im from Fenton MI
there are poeple who hate gay men and people who like us, ill tell you if you are a gay hater dont even post in my threads, unless your gonna be nice

ok with that out of the way......i have been playing guitar for nearly 7 years now (i got my first guitar at age 12) my first guitar was a First Act grand auditorium style acoustic guitar. about two years ago i got an entry level version of a Fender Stratocaster
and about a year ago i got my most loved guitar (a Fender ESS-100)
since then i have tried many different guitars and that ESS-100 is still my most loved

is it odd that i have a cheap ($200 -i got it for $100) means more to me than anything else in the world?
Quote by fenderfreak100

is it odd that i have a cheap ($200 -i got it for $100) means more to me than anything else in the world?

No.
there are poeple who hate gay men and people who like us, ill tell you if you are a gay hater dont even post in my threads, unless your gonna be nice

Don't bring it up if you don't want haters to hate?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

this is the most pointless thread i've ever seen;

1º The intro about homosexuality it's completly pointless
2º you're not sharing any stuff

Please close this thread
Welcome Doug.

So you're gay? We actually have a fairly large thread about homosexuals (Let's Talk about GAYS!) where the gay community of UG converges. I think you'll find that UG is made up mostly of extremely liberal and tolerant people, so I wouldn't worry too much about being harassed for being gay.

As for your second question, there's nothing wrong with enjoying a cheap guitar. Some people (well, most people) find that they like the feel and playability and sound of a more expensive instrument but there are guitarists out there who prefer to use cheaper gear. I mean, just look at Jack White.

EDIT: Everyone's right though, this totally doesn't belong here. There's a thread for gays, a whole forum section for Electric Guitar, and a thread for introducing yourself to UG.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by crohno
this is the most pointless thread i've ever seen;

1º The intro about homosexuality it's completly pointless
2º you're not sharing any stuff

Please close this thread

whatever!
Attempting to derive relevancy from two disparate statements.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Attempting to derive relevancy from two disparate statements.

Don't, you'll hurt yourself.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Dude if you don't want gay hate you probably shouldn't announce it. It's the internet, no one will know.

BUT WHAT A FEG LOL
Quote by SteveHouse
Don't, you'll hurt yourself.

I believe "First Act" is the key.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Don't worry, UG is not Llanddewi Brefi.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I have a Takamine EG523SC, bought it for £350, goes up to £500. I had a budget of around £1000, but I found this guitar and loved it. There's nothing a dislike about it. It's really well made, gorgeous looking wood and colour and sounds brilliant. My friend has a Martin D-28 from around 1968. I played it, and I much preferred my Takamine by miles. Another friend of mine has just bought a Larivee L-09e, I'm looking forward to trying mine against that... I'm very confident I'll prefer mine haha
Quote by leg end
I have a Takamine EG523SC, bought it for £350, goes up to £500. I had a budget of around £1000, but I found this guitar and loved it. There's nothing a dislike about it. It's really well made, gorgeous looking wood and colour and sounds brilliant. My friend has a Martin D-28 from around 1968. I played it, and I much preferred my Takamine by miles. Another friend of mine has just bought a Larivee L-09e, I'm looking forward to trying mine against that... I'm very confident I'll prefer mine haha

But are you gay?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
1. Nobody gives a shit about your sexuality.
2. You've put it in the wrong place.
3. Your thread's in the wrong place too.

Don't hurt me. I'm not actually homosexual.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by fenderfreak100

ok with that out of the way......i have been playing guitar for nearly 7 years now (i got my first guitar at age 12) my first guitar was a First Act grand auditorium style acoustic guitar. about two years ago i got an entry level version of a Fender Stratocaster
and about a year ago i got my most loved guitar (a Fender ESS-100)
since then i have tried many different guitars and that ESS-100 is still my most loved

Gay -> Guitars

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
May I ask, why did you talk about gays if you didn't want anything to be said about them?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
...so you're gay, then?

Cool.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Kämpfer
haters gonna hate pic

exactly what I was thinking
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus