Baggy shorts+low camera angle =
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
haha I had to use my phone. That was the only good angle I could get of my fingers, but I guess people were looking elsewhere?
Not bad dude, the tone is a bit shitty and the actual playing is sloppy. Practice at lower tempos a bit more and then move up.
Quote by kingofstrings24
Lately I have been wondering if my sweeping technique was correct and if I will be able to improve in any way. I thought that the best way to do this was to post a video. So here is a link to me sweeping, any feedback will be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Uxb_qqZUE&feature=related

Okay the sweeping technique was good and clean. Just always make sure no matter what you are playing play it note for note clean.

Dont be like studioforce and play as fast as you can. As one of those famous guitarists said (i forget which) "Speed is a byproduct of accuracy".
That very first thing you did sound like a part of Alexi Laiho's live solo. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Quote by simpleben09
That very first thing you did sound like a part of Alexi Laiho's live solo. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It's a standard minor triad sweep, I'm sure it sounds like any number of things.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Generally i like to sweep everything into a dustpan but if i cbf with that i will just sweep it into the corner.
Quote by steven seagull
Baggy shorts+low camera angle =

Unintentional pedophillia
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.