Hey, this is the song I'm currently working on and any criticism would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to know what you think the songs about and also what type of music you imagine with it.

My...boy,
have you heard?
Did...you,
shake the hand?
Do...you,
dance in fire that you can't control?

You think you know where your going,
you think you know who you are,
you watch the people marching,
as stormclouds gather in Nuremburg.

Living for eternity,
name down in history.
Feeling of the ectasy
Everyone remembers what you done.

Sitting in the marble halls,
out for lunch and dinner balls.
Forgetting what it is you do,
think after all it's not you.

Hated for eternity,
name down in history.
Feeling of hypocrisy,
Everyone remembers what you done.

Remember how the pianist played,
back before the rules you made,
fight he for freedom from his chains,
boxed and sent packed in trains.

Rotting for eternity,
name down in history.
Failing of democracy,
everyone remembers what you done.

I like it, don't know tho how you're supposed to read the intro, sounds better to me if said faster(without the ''...' which I guess are supposed to mean there's a break)
Can't really decide what I think it's about, sounds as if you're talking about someone famous(hated) "Rotting for eternity, name down in history", sounds like it to me ;P
I imagine it with rock music - Elvis style ; )
"One bourbon, one scotch, one beer" *And one deadman, walking this land, with nothing, but a drink in his hand.*

C4C ?
And that's life , Empty Shell
When I wrote it i was listening to Alice Cooper's Last Temptation album so that may have influenced how I thought it through in my head. Yes I am talking about someone famous. :P
Meh, it's just my opinion on the intro, although the song's great as it is ^^
What kind of music were you thinking of putting it with ?
"One bourbon, one scotch, one beer" *And one deadman, walking this land, with nothing, but a drink in his hand.*

C4C ?
Well the intro section I think I based on Nothings Free by Alice Cooper cause I got it stuck in my head. For the rest of the song I was thinking rock with a slight metal edge to it on the drums.
Will listen to the song later, I personally don't like writing while listening to music with someone singing(or music whatsoever) but however you get your inspiration is good ^^ just try not to pick up too many words from the song you're listening to ; ))
I usually imagine most songs(or w/e) in Elvis style, I just like his voice, but rock stuff like Little Less Conversation not his love songs and that crap...
Why not try make a video on youtube of the song with the guitar rhytm and post it ? Might be great and people could say how they like it and if they think some other style would suit it better ^^
I might try to come up with a "cover" for the guiat although I pretty much suck so it prolly won't be good but heh.... ; P

C4C ?
I didn't steal any of the lyrics from the song, I generally speaking am good at not doing that. I haven't really come up with any music for this one as yet because I've only just started learning guitar so have been written music based on piano which isn't the style for this particular piece. A while ago I did a video of a song called Tell Me which people seemed to like but that was a midi made in Sibelius.