So I was perusing my local Goodwill store today when I stumbled upon a Hammond brand organ for $50. I have no knowledge of these, so I was wondering if the resale would be worth it. Even if it wasn't, I think it would still be fun to mess around with.

So I didn't have my camera with me at the time, but I come home and search Hammond Organs on Google since I didn't check the model name at the store. It looks alot like an L100 (you'll have to search it on Google, since I can't figure out how to load pictures) with the split top and bottom keyboards, but it doesn't have the switches above the top keyboard and it has a rhythm selector on the left side, as well as a reverb knob on the right side.

I doubt that anyone here will know anything about this, but I thought that I might as well try.

Thanks,
Luke

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by Hoffinator
Yeah, probably.

Test before you buy, though.

Yeah, probably what? Worth it?

And of course I will test it to see if it works first.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees
You can identify my organ
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

even if it doesn't work 50 bucks sounds like a steal. hammond organs are very expensive. does it have speakers built into it?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
even if it doesn't work 50 bucks sounds like a steal. hammond organs are very expensive. does it have speakers built into it?

I'm not sure, but I think so. I'll definitely go back soon and check/try it out. I heard that if they don't have the Leslie speakers, then they don't sell back for nearly as much.

Quote by dullsilver_mike

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees
Update: I think it's either a J-100 or J-200, based on the link lkey provided.

Quote by dullsilver_mike

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees
for 50 bucks its probably safe to assume it doesn't have the leslie. if it does, and its in working condition, then the guy selling it is retarded.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
It's Goodwill.

I have a sound system in my room probably worth hundreds of dollar, that I bought from Goodwill for under 20.