You can either download plug-ins and some editing software has soundbytes already there.

Just google censor beep and download the audio then manually drop it in your project and edit it like you would normally.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
You can either download plug-ins and some editing software has soundbytes already there.

Just google censor beep and download the audio then manually drop it in your project and edit it like you would normally.

About that....

I've never done anything close to this. Explain this to me as if I were 9. such as what software to use and stuff like that.
Okay

First question, what edit software are you using?

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by genghisgandhi
Remember, I'm nine. I don't have any software (unless it comes with Windows 7?)

I think Windows movie maker may come with Windows 7, if not, you'll either have to buy or torrent some software such as WMM or Adobe Premiere

E-Married to Funny_Page
okays, create a new project, I think you choose DV-PAL -> widescreen 48khz

Name your folder, location etc.

As soon as it opens up, go to file, import and then select your video clips into the project (I presume they are already stored on your computer as files)

E-Married to Funny_Page
I'll admit, I haven't used Windows Movie Maker before so I don't know the ins and outs of how to use it. However there are plenty of tutorials and help on the internet so that'll be your best bet.

If it's in mp4 format it should be fine, although not the best quality in the world.

Essentially you import your footage into the project, edit the clips down to the right size, arrange them how you want etc so you have a nice looking video.

THEN

Source the sound effect you want, import it just like your video, and pop that over the things you want.

E-Married to Funny_Page
If it's anything similar to iMovie then it should be able to be user friendly. Good luck with your project!

Give me a shout if you need a hand

E-Married to Funny_Page
you can probably find an mp3 file of the beep sound somewhere online. after you do that, just import it to windows movie maker and place the beep over the words you want censored.
Just download a censor beep sound and paste it into your timeline in moviemaker/imovie. Simples.