im writing as im listening to it
rhythm guitars sound too wet..maybe a little less reverb, bass drums can be a little bit up they almost get lost in the mix, nice ambiance change, the black metal theme you got going its nice but it sounds like it needs some more of dist guitars up front..very nice melody..again i wish the double bass was more present..overall nice song dude..thats what i heard on the first listen, no weird noises great job!
The kick drum is really lacking. Big boost around 6kHz should do the trick. The guitars sound distant, bring those up. Blast beat around 2:10 needs some work. Snare's a little quiet too actually. Keys sound pretty sick, I think you're good there.
Thank you for listening, you have given me some useful and encouraging feedback, and i am all too aware of the base drum problem. I am using the Nashville kit from ezdrummer, and im finding it very difficult to get the kick through the mix. Do you have any ideas on how to get it heard? I tried increasing the EQ at 300-400Hz (not that i know what im doing there). But its a little too much on the ears. Thank you for your time, if you liked the black metal melody i have a song you would drool over, unfortunately i cant record it until i find a good lead guitarist. But one day it will be ready.

PS i also listened to your band and i really dug it, id love to download the album/ep/demo to add to my archive if you have it on the web for free. I'm a big fan of progressive music and i believe even at first listen you make the kinda music that makes me tick, may i ask what equipment you used to record?
Quote by Xisuma
im finding it very difficult to get the kick through the mix. Do you have any ideas on how to get it heard? I tried increasing the EQ at 300-400Hz (not that i know what im doing there). But its a little too much on the ears.

As I said before, boost at 6khz, and you should be fine.
Quote by Xisuma
Thank you for listening, you have given me some useful and encouraging feedback, and i am all too aware of the base drum problem. I am using the Nashville kit from ezdrummer, and im finding it very difficult to get the kick through the mix. Do you have any ideas on how to get it heard? I tried increasing the EQ at 300-400Hz (not that i know what im doing there). But its a little too much on the ears. Thank you for your time, if you liked the black metal melody i have a song you would drool over, unfortunately i cant record it until i find a good lead guitarist. But one day it will be ready.

PS i also listened to your band and i really dug it, id love to download the album/ep/demo to add to my archive if you have it on the web for free. I'm a big fan of progressive music and i believe even at first listen you make the kinda music that makes me tick, may i ask what equipment you used to record?

me?