I aquired this pedal for free, so I don't really know much about it. It looks like a boss, but does not say Boss anywhere on it. It has one input and two outputs. Obviously, the battery panel, which probably tells what it is, is missing. I got it to work by connecting a battery to the wires, but I didn't really notice any difference in sound. It was made in Japan, and the serial number is 8717756. Any ideas?

Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Its a delay...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Just curious, how do you know? I was thinking it was maybe a flanger
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Quote by tubetime86
Its a delay...

It looks more like some kind of phaser
Oh sorry, I looked real quick and saw rate and feedback and assumed but the depth knob would say otherwise unless it has modulation too... It really could be just about any modulation or time based effect with those controls.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Any idea who could have made it? I mean, it looks just like Boss, but like I said it doesn't say Boss anywhere on it. There's no brand whatsoever.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Looks like a winner.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Any idea who could have made it? I mean, it looks just like Boss, but like I said it doesn't say Boss anywhere on it. There's no brand whatsoever.

What makes it look like Boss, I never seen any Boss pedals that looked like that

Edit:
Thank you Sooo much. How did you find that?

It's Nick, don't ask questions
I know that this is past the point where it might be useful but it looks like it's made of plastic and I don't think Boss does plastic pedals.