I love scaring people. It's really funny especially when you go it extreme lengths. But sometimes a simple tap on the shoulder can make someone jump out their skin. Share experiences/ tactics/ videos of people/ you scaring others. I could do with a laugh
My face scares anyone.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Playing guitar loud enough to not notice your door open, someone taps you on the shoulder = pants soiled. Same goes for even if they start talking to you or you see them beside you when you didnt hear them come in, often happens when playing with headphones in.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616
Playing guitar loud enough to not notice your door open, someone taps you on the shoulder = pants soiled. Same goes for even if they start talking to you or you see them beside you when you didnt hear them come in, often happens when playing with headphones in.

This.
Did that while drunk a few weeks ago. I was at this apartment complex, and right outside the door of the party, there were stairs. You could crawl under them.
I apparently spent a good 45 minutes under them pretending I was Gollum and jumping out at anyone who walked by, including those who watched me crawl under the stairs.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by The_Casinator
I just sneak on girls from the back. I love their reaction.

Really? I can't stand the sound of a rape whistle
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i sneek up on girls with a rag and a bottle of chloroform....
Do a public fake stabbing of yourself. That always freaks people out.
Sail upon the open skies
at school during lunch once, i was sitting next to my friend and i had a giant bag of chips. i held it up to her ear without her noticing, and pretended to pop it just to see my other friends' reactions. then the bag (accidentally) popped. now, she's known around the school for her high-pitched voice, and when she screamed, i could've sworn she blew out my eardrum. it was a good laugh though.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
at school during lunch once, i was sitting next to my friend and i had a giant bag of chips. i held it up to her ear without her noticing, and pretended to pop it just to see my other friends' reactions. then the bag (accidentally) popped. now, she's known around the school for her high-pitched voice, and when she screamed, i could've sworn she blew out my eardrum. it was a good laugh though.

You probably blew out hers too.

My boyfriend ALWAYS makes me jump. He hides behind doorways and jumps out at me. It's really not funny.

One time I saw his car pull up, saw him walk to the door across the window, then when I went to the door I pulled the curtain back and jumped/screamed when I saw him there. I have no idea why, he's just good at scaring people