I'm looking to sell my Jackson RR5 Guitar. It has white finish with black pin stripes and gold hardware. It's in good condition has a few scratches on the corners but nothing major. Plays wonderfully and sounds great... I also have a set of EMG 81/60 Active pickups to go along with it and a hardshell case. You just have to put them in.

I also have a Randall Half Stack for sale. It's an RX 120R bought it brand new in February of this year. Plays great and comes with the footswitch.

If you are interested please send me a message... I can e-mail pictures if you want.

I would like to get $600.00 for the guitar w/ the case and pickups and I would like $300.00 for the half stack.
you should put the link to the pictures to this thread, you'd probably get more responses. also, i'm too lazy to e-mail you
Yeah I thought that was probably the case, but I forgot how to even get to the PM System that doesn't utilize the customized profile so I figured they maybe got rid of it. But I can see it now in the Control Panel.
Okay I'm sorry for the wait... pictures were sent of the guitar. The halfstack was sold locally sorry!

Also have a Gibson Goth Explorer that is for sale w/ the original hardshell case.... Make me an offer on it. I'll have pictures of that very soon.
I'm interested in the Jackson... I'll be selling my Agile Reaper so I'd have the cash for it. Are you located in the US or Canada?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Nevermind, you're in Kansas. I'd be willing to buy the guitar regardless, provided it is good shape.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Travisixshot
Gibson Explorer. Trades? Or what Hit me up

Sent you a message man
Bump... Will get more pictures of anything you guys would like to see. Would like to get rid of these to make room for some new toys