I'm debating about buying a new practice amp, and I was curious about the 30w Orange amps, I've always wanted an Orange Amp, and it be cool just to have one.

but now what I think about it I'm wondering if there good amps, or are they like MGs and are sold solely off the name.

I'm just looking for more of a monitor just to be able to hear my playing better, so I guess the criteria of what genre of music I play.

Thanks.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
it depends which 30w orange amp you mean?
if it's the 30w-pix (the cheap solid state) from all accounts it is a similar thing as marshall with the mg's..
ya if you're talking about the pix it's just a budget solid state amp. the mg would probably be cheaper and perform about as well.

if you want a small articulate amp go for a really simple 5w tube thing like a vox ac4tv or a epi valve jr.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I've always wanted an Orange Amp, and it be cool just to have one.

That's why people buy them.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
That's why people buy them.

Yeah.... well thanks for the input everyone, Guess I just gotta dream of owning a nice one some day, thanks again.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!