Hey guys. I'm based in the West Midlands and only interested in hand-to-hand trades, this has multiple benefits including you can try before you buy! I'm looking to sell the following...

Boss DD7: Bought new last year, perfect working order and no paint chips etc, however there is velcro on the bottom so the label has come off (But I still have it). Looking for £70

Boss OD20: Bought new last year, perfect working order and again no paint chips. Also has velcro at the bottom Bit of a jack of all trade pedals but it does alot more than I need. I can manage with just a Big Muff Looking for £100

Boss MT2: Bought new 4~ years ago, perfect working order and in great condition, again though the label has recieved some damage! Looking for £30

----------------------------------------------------------

Also considering selling my Roland Cube 60. Works perfectly and its a nice amp, nuke worthy in my humble opinion Just looking to swap to a Tube amp (Orange tiny terror 1x12 combo is what I'm considering). Looking for £120

I'd rather not put pics up cause I just have a 2MP camera phone lol, but they're all in perfect working order and in great nick! Will take £300 for all !

Things I'd be interested in...

Orange Tiny Terror Head or 1x12 Combo
ANY Mooger Fooger pedals (Moog Ring Mod <3)
A "NEW" TU-3. Would trade the DD7 for a new TU-3
Also Analog delays...

Thanks!
Quote by Radioheading
Will take £300 for all !

You make it sound like a great deal, but you'd only be saving £10.
£20, but yeah lol I'm open to offers. All will be considered but I'm not in a rush to sell so wont take daft ones.
You know what... I'm gonna do it I will give you my moogerfroogerbroogersoogersatsooger ring mod for all your pedals. Is that cool?

/thread
I want the Roland Cube so badly. I'm trying to get a job right now so if it still there I'd be interested in that alotttttttt
Had a mail of interest through my Gumtree listing, however nothings sold yet so back up :]
Up you go again darling Feel free to make any reasonable trade offers, all things will be considered!
Going off for a week or so so giving the thread a final nudge. Hopefully by the time I come back I'll have been overflowed with offers
Laptops back I've had the chance to try out some amps and I've decided on what I want and I'm looking to raise £600 towards it. In addition to the items in the OP I'm considering selling

EHX DEM Reissue, Velcro on bottom otherwise as good as new £40
Digitech WH4, Velcro on the bottom otherwise as good as new £100

Both come with adaptor & box

Cheers!
Selling ALOT more! Ads up on Gumtree: http://birmingham.gumtree.com/birmingham/99/62735499.html

Roland Cube 60 - Exception conditition, works well and I'll throw in a footswitch for free. Taking £120

Diago Showman Pedalboard - Exception condition, can take 16~ BOSS pedals and is really well built. Selling cause its too big for me. Dimensions are: Internal Width 750mm, 29½", Internal Depth 350mm, 13¾", Internal Height 100mm, 4". Cost £110 new letting go for £70.

Digitech WH4 - Comes boxed with manual/adaptor, in as good as new condition except that the feet are off (Still have them). Theres velcro on the bottom! Taking £80-£100

Boss OD-20 - Mint condition like all things BOSS. Some velcro at the bottom but thats it. Works great but offers alot more than I need so I'm letting it go. Taking £100~

Boss MT-2 - Label Damage and a bit of damage to the rubber around the screw on the actual pedal mechanism. Easy repair, will take £25

Boss CE-3 - Pretty beaten up, green label MIT dated August 1988. Unboxed without manual etc, but a great lil chorus pedal. Will take £40

Electro Harmonix DEM reissue - Comes complete with adaptor/box/manual. Great condition. No feet (They're in the box) & with velcro on the bottom. Taking £45

Danelectro Black Paisley [Liquid Metal] - Cool little distortion pedal, ALOT of gain on tap and a pretty great octave feature (Think Joe Satriani, Super Colossal). Great condition, built like a tank! Taking £30 for it.

I'm also selling a TC Electronic NDY-1 Nova Dynamics. I still have all the stuff box/adaptor/papers and such however... The button on the far right seems to be stuck. It still works but just doesnt press down like the others. I've not long had it so its still in warranty so I can try pester GAK or TC Electronic to get it repaired. Will take £70 for it as it is.
Well the only things I'd consider would be a Moog MF104Z delay (Which I WILL buy eventually) a Keeley Comp & Peterson Strobo Tuner Thanks anyway though <3
Quote by Radioheading
Selling ALOT more! Ads up on Gumtree: http://birmingham.gumtree.com/birmingham/99/62735499.html

Roland Cube 60 - Exception conditition, works well and I'll throw in a footswitch for free. Taking £120

Diago Showman Pedalboard - Exception condition, can take 16~ BOSS pedals and is really well built. Selling cause its too big for me. Dimensions are: Internal Width 750mm, 29½", Internal Depth 350mm, 13¾", Internal Height 100mm, 4". Cost £110 new letting go for £70.

Digitech WH4 - Comes boxed with manual/adaptor, in as good as new condition except that the feet are off (Still have them). Theres velcro on the bottom! Taking £80-£100

Boss OD-20 - Mint condition like all things BOSS. Some velcro at the bottom but thats it. Works great but offers alot more than I need so I'm letting it go. Taking £100~

Boss MT-2 - Label Damage and a bit of damage to the rubber around the screw on the actual pedal mechanism. Easy repair, will take £25

Boss CE-3 - Pretty beaten up, green label MIT dated August 1988. Unboxed without manual etc, but a great lil chorus pedal. Will take £40

Electro Harmonix DEM reissue - Comes complete with adaptor/box/manual. Great condition. No feet (They're in the box) & with velcro on the bottom. Taking £45

Danelectro Black Paisley [Liquid Metal] - Cool little distortion pedal, ALOT of gain on tap and a pretty great octave feature (Think Joe Satriani, Super Colossal). Great condition, built like a tank! Taking £30 for it.

I'm also selling a TC Electronic NDY-1 Nova Dynamics. I still have all the stuff box/adaptor/papers and such however... The button on the far right seems to be stuck. It still works but just doesnt press down like the others. I've not long had it so its still in warranty so I can try pester GAK or TC Electronic to get it repaired. Will take £70 for it as it is.

Decided to keep the Wh4, rest still for sale
Prices lowered (WONT GO LOWER). Pickup only although can meet in town: Walsall West Mids...

Roland Cube 60 - Exception conditition, works well and I'll throw in a footswitch for free. Taking £100

Diago Showman Pedalboard - Exception condition, can take 16~ BOSS pedals and is really well built. Selling cause its too big for me. Dimensions are: Internal Width 750mm, 29½", Internal Depth 350mm, 13¾", Internal Height 100mm, 4". Cost £110 new letting go for £60.

Digitech WH4 - Comes boxed with manual/adaptor, in as good as new condition except that the feet are off (Still have them). Theres velcro on the bottom! Taking £80

Boss OD-20 - Mint condition like all things BOSS. Some velcro at the bottom but thats it. Works great but offers alot more than I need so I'm letting it go. Taking £90

Boss MT-2 - Label Damage and a bit of damage to the rubber around the screw on the actual pedal mechanism. Easy repair, will take £20

Boss CE-3 - Pretty beaten up, green label MIT dated August 1988. Unboxed without manual etc, but a great lil chorus pedal. Will take £30

Electro Harmonix DEM reissue - Comes complete with adaptor/box/manual. Great condition. No feet (They're in the box) & with velcro on the bottom. Taking £40

Danelectro Black Paisley [Liquid Metal] - Cool little distortion pedal, ALOT of gain on tap and a pretty great octave feature (Think Joe Satriani, Super Colossal). Great condition, built like a tank! Taking £20 for it.

I'm also selling a TC Electronic NDY-1 Nova Dynamics. I still have all the stuff box/adaptor/papers and such however... The button on the far right seems to be stuck. It still works but just doesnt press down like the others. I've not long had it so its still in warranty so I can try pester GAK or TC Electronic to get it repaired. Will take £65 for it as it is.
Might have a buyer for the Board, Wh4, CE-3 & MT-2... However nothing is finalised yet and the rest still is for sale
cube still around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNovembeRain
Pull weeds, mow lawns, rake leaves, scoop snow and quit bitching.
Yeah the Cubes still here. Infact I've just sold a pedal to a guy playing through it hehe It really would be pick up only if you're interested though mate. It weighs 3~ stone and would cost a bomb to send!