Page 1 of 2
Hi Pit,

So it's the second week of the summer vacation, and since friday, i haven't done anything useful except sitting in front of my pc and jacking off,
I just hope that not whole July will be like this, most of my friends are on vacation, and i live in the most stupid town ever, I hate everyone here and there's nothing to do, no pubs or anything,
there's a cool town 10 kilometers away from mine, where all my friends live, but as I said before, most of 'em are on vacation.
I will go swimming with my girlfriend tomorrow, but the rest of July she's on vacation too

So Pit,
what should I do to make July fun?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Jackal58
Belgium ain't got no stinkin' cowboys.

Just paedophiles and chocolate.

~Shadowdust~
Become a Pokemon Master.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Fap, fap, fap... Wait.

Dunno, dude. Do the workout challenge like I do?
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Pillage?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Protip:
Discussing jerking off = fine
Directly telling people you have been/are/will be/do jerk off = not as fine.

Jerk off more.
...In my opinion.
What about getting tipsy on your favourite drinks, listening to your favourite song and trying to write the most kick ass song ever written?
smoke weed
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
play some old videos games u havent played in awhile like n64 or just **** ur life and play wow 24/7
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
Find more interesting ways to jack it

in the open
in a car
before your mom gets home
watching star wars
on the mail man
on your dog/cat
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I agree with Leg end. Make some original music. Even if its not the best ever, at least you tried.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Learn the Triangle. After that, become the worlds best triangle player.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leg end
What about getting tipsy on your favourite drinks, listening to your favourite song and trying to write the most kick ass song ever written?

+1

I do this. When there's no one around.
Quote by Guitarfanatic93
I agree with Leg end. Make some original music. Even if its not the best ever, at least you tried.

But you've got to try make it the best ever. If you're not happy with it 100%, why put it out there hoping others will like it? Keep working at it until it's exactly how you imagined it in your head.
Find something annoying to do every day. Something that will make every day interesting enough to give you an adrenalin rush.
For example, camp in the woods on your own and make a camp fire, and tie 4 deodorant cans together and throw them on it before running for your ****ing life!
Quote by leg end

but i can't drink because of my parents
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Jackal58

~Shadowdust~
Quote by leg end

+1
But be sure to record it in case you get too tipsy and forget it
Quote by SlayingDragons
Start skateboarding.

Unless you live in the woods.

Pbth riding your mountain bike in the woods is the shiz

hell lot better than skateboarding
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Last edited by ricanboyguitar at Jul 7, 2010,
Quote by UG'sBassPlayer

Red Bull. A teenager's alcohol. It's the only way. See how much you can drink before you pass out.
Quote by UG'sBassPlayer

this is why your life is boring.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
and i have to be home before 12pm
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Jackal58

~Shadowdust~
Quote by metal_al73
Drink protein shakes and get really really ridiculously buff

YEAH! Like this guy!
Quote by UG'sBassPlayer
and i have to be home before 12pm

Uptight parents? Don't worry have those. Proceed to do your drinking and partying anyways as dickish as it sounds.

Edit: WTF^
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
I could of course go to a Pub in the other town, but alone is just alone
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Jackal58

~Shadowdust~
Quote by UG'sBassPlayer
I could of course go to a Pub in the other town, but alone is just alone

But you'll get a little bit drunk, start being a bit more confident and talk to people. It's how it works.
Quote by leg end
YEAH! Like this guy!

To help you get buff you could furiously masterbate over this. I will for pleasure though

Quote by leg end

and jack off?
Quote by leg end
YEAH! Like this guy!

nice, I like it when a chick's got a bigger dick than me. Gives me a wetty
Quote by leg end
But you'll get a little bit drunk, start being a bit more confident and talk to people. It's how it works.

Ill try this, thanks
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Jackal58

~Shadowdust~
I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.

works for me
Quote by UG'sBassPlayer
Ill try this, thanks

Don't expect people to talk to you. Start the conversation yourself. Not just with a chick, guys are cool too sometimes. Don't talk about yourself, ask questions about them. People like talking about themselves.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Try and strike up conversations with strangers, it's a really useful skill to have. You can effectively prevent 95% of awkward social situations if you're a good talker.

Well, not that I'd know...

Soooooo... You come here often?
Quote by leg end
Don't expect people to talk to you. Start the conversation yourself. Not just with a chick, guys are cool too sometimes. Don't talk about yourself, ask questions about them. People like talking about themselves.

dude's love talking about their boners, focus all talk towards penis'
I guess you could always spend more time in the pit....

i'm kinda stuck in doing nothing too but just try to work out, practice guitar and spend time with any other hobby you might have.
Quote by MightyAl

Oh yeah. Got a cigarette?

Yup

Oh, sorry, I'm not used to this...

EDIT: Pro tip: Do not search "Tampon" in Google Images and not expect disgusting results
Last edited by leg end at Jul 7, 2010,
Page 1 of 2