First thought: Do want.

Second thought: Non-fugly alternative to the Musicman Big Al?

I don't think enough basses have three pickups. This looks like a great idea because you can use the neck pickup as a woofer and get more thunder than a P-bass.
Eh, seems like too much to me. I mean what's the point of all the switches and stuff. I understand the three pickups and that's a fine idead but it seems like they were just adding stuff for the sake of adding stuff. I get a good tone out of my bass without all that stuff so I don't see the point. That's just my opinion, but, too each his own.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
It's an interesting switching system, but I would never pay that sticker price for it. Lots of tonal options with 3 pups and all those switches, but tbh I don't see myself ever using all the switching options enough to justify spending $1600 on it.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
its hot. love the body and headstock, i love that sort of look that most fenders, and evidently these basses have. love those pickups, simmilar to those on a fender jazz, and 3 of them for some great/varriatied sounds. i love it.
Spoon + Pen = Spen
Quote by HJS >.>
What would be the best bass string size to play something like Slipknot

Quote by Brad_Bassist
No strings. If you're playing Slipknot, you don't deserve strings.
wait a minute, what kindove bass is this? its a B-35? not many results for that come up on google or elsewhere....can you be more specific like model name or somthing? I need to buy one of these...
Spoon + Pen = Spen
Quote by HJS >.>
What would be the best bass string size to play something like Slipknot

Quote by Brad_Bassist
No strings. If you're playing Slipknot, you don't deserve strings.
Quote by LicenseToPunk
wait a minute, what kindove bass is this? its a B-35? not many results for that come up on google or elsewhere....can you be more specific like model name or somthing? I need to buy one of these...

It's in the article. The company is AweSome Musical Instruments, and the models are the B-354 (4 string), and the B-355 (5 string).
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Seems a bit overpriced, I would rather buy something else like a Rick or Stingray.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
I came into this thread expecting a bass like this:

Suffice to say Dan, I am disappoint.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
lol looks cool but i dunno if i would pay sticker price, is it just me or would a nice Fender MIA Jazz(modded with a badass and diffrent pups) or a Sadowsky copy be fine even tho the Sadowsky is more expensive *shrugs*

I must admit it is rather sexy but some of the gear on it, i know i wouldnt be too bothered bout it xD.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.