There is no such thing as Christian punk.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Not that many people know about their existance.

Sure there is such thing as christian punk. Five Iron Frenzy was.
Well according to the church homosexuality is wrong and as several people on this board have repeatedly informed me punk is gay.
Therefore chistians can't be p0nx.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Last edited by Lots O' FX at Jul 10, 2010,
I'm pretty sure they are not seriously saying it's gay, but are just saying that b/c they don't like it... like saying something is crap doesn't mean it's really crap
Quote by Vincent123
I'm pretty sure they are not seriously saying it's gay, but are just saying that b/c they don't like it... like saying something is crap doesn't mean it's really crap

no, it's gay, totally gay, as gay as pretty much every christian in a major position of power, probably more so actually.
Not as gay as Freddie Mercury though, but then again I could walk into a megagay bar (like a gay bar but gayer) with dildoes modelled after Freddie Mercury's dong rammed into every orifice of my body while singing Abba's greatest hits and I would still only be 1/8 as gay as him.

Holy shit that was the most uses of "gay" in any post on any message board I have ever been on.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
What? I love the gays... I just don't want them to touch me is all.
Quote by JohnnyV

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
I like Five Iron Frenzy. Really miss them. I was introduced to them through the song Rhubarb Pie. Then the whole Cheeses... album. Needless to say, my first impression was not thought so highly of them, but they weren't bad at all, I must say...
i love them, especially since their singer has been on several showbread songs, and showbread's the greatest band that ever existed.
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me