Hey all,

I currently find myself with 2 high end amps and unfortunately find myself not wanting either of them for differing reasons.

I have the marvellous ENGL Screamer 50 combo with Z-5 footswitch. It's 1x12, 2 channels with 2 modes each (essentially a 4 channel amp when used with the Z-5 footswitch), solo boost, switchable reverb, bright switch, recording out, effects loop etc Great, full working condition, original valves (I think) but still lots of life in them.

&

A Mesa Boogie Nomad 45 combo. 4x10 (that's right!) combo, 3 channels, each with 2 voicings, reverb EQ & volume for each channel, solo boost. Also has a switch on the back allowing 'normal' or 'extreme' operating modes....'extreme' essentially kicks everything up a gear if that's your bag! It's an amazing amp and stupidly underrated IMO. Comes with footswitch.

Basically - My needs changed and the ENGL no longer fitted the sound I was going for....hence me picking up the mesa. I adore the tone of the mesa but it's just a bit big for my needs really.

My ideal situation would be getting hold of a Mesa 1x12 or 2x12. An F series, or Express maybe, a rectoverb would be amazing.
I'd also look into offers of heads and 2x12 cabs of varying makes - Mesa, marshall, blackstar etc

I would of course consider selling them too for the right offer!

Pics can be provided on request.
Thanks
Adam
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
Trade for a guitar? Ive got a Gibson Robot Guitar for sale right now.
My Gear:
Jackson RR3
Vox AVT30
Quote by daverichards
how 'big' do you need the amp to be what you want to trade for in wattage?

It's not the wattage that's a problem - it's the sheer size of a 4x10 combo. I only have a small car! Hence me looking for a 2x12 ideally.

Quote by Dan_WTF?
Trade for a guitar? Ive got a Gibson Robot Guitar for sale right now.

As extreeeeemely tempting as that is, I need to stick on my smart hat and say no. I need another amp and some cash from this really. Thanks for the offer though!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40