Not looking for advice, just opinions. I've heard of many combinations of distortion/od/fuzz pedals being run into one another, what's your favourite pedals to stack?

Personally I like to combine my HM-2 and my Jackhammer, the Jackhammer warms up and fattens the HM-2 and I can use the sweep and contour controls to cut the mid-range around 800, and let the HM-2 boost around 800-1200 (the high on an HM-2 is an active boost at 958 Hz and 1279 Hz).

So what's your combo?

Inb4 Tubescreamer into a Big Muff.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I used to like stacking a vintage 808 and a Tube Driver. The Tube Driver had massive amounts of bass that the 808 helped tighten up. I used to have two Tubescreamers that I stacked together like Trey Anastasio that sounded really nice, although it was pretty compressed. The two sides of my Analog Man KoT stack nicely too if set right.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Generally I avoid stacking but I do like to run fuzz pedals into overdrive pedals to warm up the sound a little.
7 band eq boosting an Octave Fuzz into a DS-1 both with the gain set low. Made for an interesting heavy overdrive with a thick crunchy sound to it.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam