For a long time, I've been wanting to work on my sight-reading abilities, but I've always just put it off, for some other day. I'd like to change that however, but I don't really have much clue as to where I should look for resources. So basically, I'm hoping someone could point me in towards a good online resource for finding sheet music for bass, preferably jazz music, as I'm not particularly interested in classical.

Music is music. If you already know the notes, just find some stuff in bass clef and start reading. Slowly and with a metronome, of course.
You'll find out...
Sorry, let me rephrase that: Does anyone know of any good online (free) resources for finding sheet music for bass? I don't have a lot of money to spend on books currently, so if there's anything that I can get for free, that would be a lot more convenient. I don't know if such things even exist, so I figured I'd ask before going out and spending money unnecessarily.

For the record, I know how to read music, so I just music to practice, not instruction on HOW it's done.

Music is music. If you already know the notes, just find some stuff in bass clef and start reading. Slowly and with a metronome, of course.

This is the problem, I'm having difficulty finding sheet music in bass clef.
Last edited by NyM_KalaHi at Jul 7, 2010,