Anybody here played/owned one before?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Jim-Adkins-JA90-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=528018

I have a TC-90 and love it, just want to see how similar it is in sound to the one I have.

Thanks!

-JJ
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I played this at a music store (unplugged) a couple months ago and I'm very impressed. The neck was a little bigger than I am used to (I'm more of a strat player) but the playability was awesome. The frets and fretboard were near perfect.
It's probably a lot different than a vintage TC-90, production methods, materials, factories change over time.

The only thing similar with a TC-90 (other than the features that make it a guitar) on that guitar is the hollowbody, and it's not doublecut.
Quote by Tedward
It's probably a lot different than a vintage TC-90, production methods, materials, factories change over time.

The only thing similar with a TC-90 (other than the features that make it a guitar) on that guitar is the hollowbody, and it's not doublecut.

My TC-90 was made in 2004, I dont think its vintage.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.