I have not really had time to play in the past year or so, now since I have gotten some free time again, I'm looking to start playing again. I know I have forgotten quite a bit over this time, I'm just wondering if anyone has some experience with the GFS footpedals.

I'm looking at these two, to get me a bit more excited to start playing again.
Fat tube
and
Blues drive or Tube screamer

So thanks guys for any help, btw my gear: Squier Strat (Modded to dual Humsbuckers, new pots and wiring + shielded.) Telecaster (built myself.) and a Vox AD15.

Picking up some new strings tomorrow, and going to start melting faces again
From what I've heard the Blues and the Tube Screamer are very good pedals.

Havent heard of the other one.

Keep in mind they may be different brand as well. And goodluck coming back!!

2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
From what I've heard the Blues and the Tube Screamer are very good pedals.

Havent heard of the other one.

Keep in mind they may be different brand as well. And goodluck coming back!!

Thanks bro.
I've never used it but the GFS pedals are supposed to be great. Tube Screamers are pretty standard and the blues driver is solid, I'd get something else though if your not going to mod it.

What amp are you running it into? An OD won't do much for a solid state.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
I've never used it but the GFS pedals are supposed to be great. Tube Screamers are pretty standard and the blues driver is solid, I'd get something else though if your not going to mod it.

What amp are you running it into? An OD won't do much for a solid state.

I do and don't have plans to mod it, and once I come into some more money I plan on upgrading my amp to a true tube amp ASAP. I was looking into getting an epiphone value jr. and mod the crap out of it. But for now since I am a poor student, I would rather spend a butt load of money on tution and books
^Would rather or have to?

Also check out the Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive, I recommend the crap out of it but no one seems to take notice. Its not very transparent but its got its own flavor, similar to the mid hump with TSs, its unique sounding.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
^Would rather or have to?

Also check out the Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive, I recommend the crap out of it but no one seems to take notice. Its not very transparent but its got its own flavor, similar to the mid hump with TSs, its unique sounding.

Well from what I have been reading and heard is that solid state and modelling amps take overdrive like crap, would it be worth it for me to sell my AD15VT and upgrade to a tube amp, such as a vibro champ or to an orange crush ?
Both solid state and hybrid amps from my experiances take dist. pedals fine. Although with out a doubt a tube amp will provide a much warmer tone, granted you get a tube amp that can handle masses of gain and not clip like hell.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3