Hey all, looking to buy a TC Electronic Nova System. I've found some deals by doing searches on craigslist as well as eBay but they either seem a bit shady or by the time I get to them, they're gone. There was even a brick & mortar store selling "clearance" systems for 50% off. Of course I missed the sale...

Anyway, you know what I'm looking for, now just need to find a price that suits me. Thank you in advance for any offers or leads.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Bump?
Richard

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister

PBT Native
Bizzleumpage!
Richard

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister

PBT Native
Got a pristine system with G-Switch, Nova System case, original receipt for the warranty and shipped for $400. Sweet deal!
Richard

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister

PBT Native
I really wish I had the money for this. I've been GASing for one these for weeks.
I think I suck at guitar.

GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
B-52 AT-100 head
Memphis P-Bass copy
Quote by Ratselhaft
I really wish I had the money for this. I've been GASing for one these for weeks.

I hear you. I found one on craigslist for $275 (but not with the G-Switch and case) but missed it. Then found one for $300 and missed it. That was pretty much my budget.

Found another (with G-Switch) that was almost brand new for $350 (still have the contact info if you're interested) but they wanted another $20 for shipping. Sadly my price just kept ratcheting up.

But this one is a forum member and his price of $400 included shipping, PayPal fees & a nice case. So, I don't know... I didn't really want to pay that much (originally only wanted to pay $300), but I don't think I over paid...

The truth of the matter is my playing isn't nearly good enough to take advantage of what this unit can do anyway. Sadly, that's a common theme with most of my gear.
Richard

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister

PBT Native