Hey everybody, I wanted to spread the word about an event going on at my store this upcoming Saturday. Sam Ash Music in Richmond, VA will be holding a 1 time only event of the largest collection of unique guitars. In the history of this location we have never had this many previously owned guitars on sale at one time. We will have over 60 guitars, all limited edition guitars from Fender, Gibson, Rickenbacker, Taylor, Martin and more. These guitars were from a customers private collection. To our knowledge these guitars have only had 1 previous owner.

The event will be in store in Richmond from open till close 10am-8pm. First come First serve! After this weekend's event, the majority of the remaining guitars will be packed up and sent to New York City. So if you're in the area and want a chance at something unique, please stop by. If you have any questions you can contact us by phone, or just stop by our store.

Sam Ash Music
9110 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23294-5805
(804) 967-0707

My name is Dan

p.s I do have a list of guitars available for anybody who wants, just shoot me an email