Ya know like the kind Michael Angelo uses?
If it is attatched to an amp and doesnt go shred...what...what the hell is it?? Eww..
you mean a double neck.... look around at guitar stores. One near me carries the SG1260 double, another carries some other double neck I forget. Just look around.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
No I dont mean a dont mean a double neck...type in double guitar and see the difference
If it is attatched to an amp and doesnt go shred...what...what the hell is it?? Eww..
Mabs are custom, the best way to getting one is building it your self
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
=/.....im no luthier...fair enough, I'll have one made if I'm ever big enough to afford it haha
custom shops, get two guitars made, one lefty (FTW!!!) and one righty (*crickets*) and put a drum stand between the two (yes this is accually how he does it) make sure they can lock together, and so that u cant see the stand, and put the hole where one of the strap buttons would be (the one at the end of the guitar) and u have move the strap buttons higher, or use the two near the neck, from each guitar (but that will most likely hurt ur neck)
Eh.
There is no way to get a guitar in the style of Batio's (two opposing guitars rather than both necks on one side) without going custom.

AFAIK, no one on Earth but him plays anything like those, so there is absolutely no reason for any company to build them for public sale.

You'll need to go custom and it will almost certainly cost you a small fortune.
If you can actually shred ambidextrously I bet you can convince a manufacturer to sponsor you with a double guitar.
**** that Batio guy, KG is the real man:

Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+