Third "single" from the album, I've got 9 songs done for the album now, and this is the third hold-over song until I finish the rest. I plan on having 13 songs on this album. I have several ideas running through my head, as well as through my compositions folder. There are about 8 idea riffs, with 1 I'm absolutely sure of using.

This song was mainly inspired by Nirvana. The analogy of the song is who cares what people say, as long as you're doing what you think is fun? Just because this song doesn't exactly have a post-hardcore-y popish feel like the rest of the album, probably means it's going to be attacked with major criticism against the whole album, but not so much as a single apart from it.

Lyrics are tabbed AND written into the file, yay for pioneering an old technique built by previous users in my newer songs.

Crit4Crit! Other album content is included in my signature below!

Thanks
Attachments:
[03] Explore, Explore.gp5
[03] Explore, Explore.gp4
[03] Explore, Explore.mid
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.

Reminds me of Stone Temple Pilots.

Didn't like the "Intro" section, but you more than made up for it.

Admitably, most of the instruments are fairly basic, but they go will with the vocals.
Quote by herby190

Reminds me of Stone Temple Pilots.

Didn't like the "Intro" section, but you more than made up for it.

Admitably, most of the instruments are fairly basic, but they go will with the vocals.

Yeah but it sounds good, right? lol. I mean if you listen to the first album, and the songs I have already released from the second, you would quickly find out, that the rest of the album supports one wimpy song lol. I do admit, the instrumenting is fairly simplistic, but that's kinda the object I was aiming for, if you tend to like the more complex stuff, check out my other songs

Oh, it wasn't a complaint, just an observation; I agree with the first response, in that you should make sure to let me know when you record it.
Quote by herby190
Oh, it wasn't a complaint, just an observation; I agree with the first response, in that you should make sure to let me know when you record it.

Oh I know, I didn't take it as a complaint, now I seem to have come off as a douche? Lol Will do bro.