Page 1 of 2
So earlier after me and my friends played some basketball we were sitting in my basement and one of my friends goes "If Jaws is played backwards it's about a shark created from a big bang who throws people up just to help restore the beach until it opens again" We went on for a bit with a few movies, I want to see how creative the pit can get with this
That's a pretty good idea. American Beauty is about an interesting guy, whose head comes back together again and gets boring.
If Star Wars Episode I is played backwards, it's about a couple of dudes who sell a kid into slavery.

If Memento is played backwards, it's the least interesting movie ever.
kill all humans
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Shamelessly stolen from /b/...

So is a good half(and that's being generous) of the content of the pit for the last year or two
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

If Fight Club is played backwards, it's about a guy who's imaginary friend becomes real. And it ends the way it starts.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
not only that, the pic with about 10 of these has been posted in the YLYL thread about 10 times.

:|

if rocky is backwards then its about a really buff dude helping people with a magic bullet sucker machine
Well if jaws was played backwards it would be about a shark who instantaneously took life after the big bang and he regurgitates people and boats to help rejuvenate a beach until it is unclosed once again.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
If Benjamin Button was played backwards, it would be about a weird kid who gets old and senile.
kill all humans
if the departed is played backwards every character becomes a superhero that can't be killed

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
if bengamin button is played backward itsabout a dude who shrinks as he getsolder and is shoved in a woman vage
If the movie Monsturd is played backwards, it's about a giant, murderous pile of shit (literally) that is given to birth by 1000s of flies. Then it proceeds to "give birth" to people by popping them out of him when he is near a crapper. A few people eat their vomit during the movie when they find something the giant pile of shit gave birth to.

A police officer gets the shit beat out of him by a hand puppet that looks like a Mexican. Then the murderous pile of shit corrodes down into acid, and the acid gives birth to a Serial Killer who flies out of the acid after spontaneously coming together moments before.

Then the Serial Killer chases the police back to the prison, where he becomes imprisoned. Then he escapes from jail and pulls bullets out of people's heads (giving them back their lives) and knives out of their chests until he becomes nothing but a small tickle in his daddy's ballsack.

What an epic, backwards movie.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
If Avatar is played backwards... it's still Pocahontas.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
If School of Rock is played backwards, it's about a young rock band that must settle down and go back to school to become proper ladies and gentlemen.
If Titanic is played backwards, it's about a boat magically appearing from the water to rescue a bunch of stranded people, and then Kate Winslet leaves her boyfriend for some rich d-bag.
kill all humans
If the movie Mask is reversed, it's about an ugly teenager that... remains ugly throughout a story that nobody in the history of mankind gives a shit about.
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Quote by Bass First
if rocky is backwards then its about a really buff dude helping people with a magic bullet sucker machine

Movie fail, dude.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by Shredder XXX
If Avatar is played backwards... it's still awesome.

Agreed.
Sail upon the open skies
If Raiders of the Lost Ark is played backwards, it's about a guy who finds a magical treasure chest in a warehouse that brings people back to life, then decides to hide it in Egypt. If the opening scene is played backwards, it's about a guy who returns a gold idol to its proper resting place, then sets traps to prevent it from being stolen.

If the first Rocky is played backwards, it's about a heavyweight champ who decides to help his opponent up, then quits pro boxing and descends into poverty.

If Star Wars IV is played backwards, it's about two armies that join forces to create a giant space station that can create new planets.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
If Hancock is played backwards it's about a superhero from the moon that turns into a drunk bum?
if the usual suspects is played backwards it's about a detective who drops his coffee mug. he's upset when it breaks so a man pretends to be crippled and tells him a grand story, backwards, to cheer him up.
#DTWD
If 40 Year Old Virgin is played backwards, it's about a guy who leaves his wife, fails when he tries to rebound and sleep around, and ends up a social recluse suffering from agoraphobia.
Quote by Bass First
not only that, the pic with about 10 of these has been posted in the YLYL thread about 10 times.

:|

Did you even watch Rocky? Or Rambo? Cause I'm pretty sure you got the two mixed up.
If Dirty Harry was played backwards, it's about a nice guy who goes around fixing gunshot wounds and repairing buildings.

If the Wizard of Oz was played backwards, it's still just about a girl who magically appears in a magical land, takes a walk through it, and magically returns home.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
if lord of the rings is played backwards, its about a guy who levitates a ring from the fires of mordor and brings it back to the shire and parties
If you watch The Day After Tomorrow backwards, it's about GLOBAL WARMI-wait, it's already about that. I mean, in a sense.

I've got some thinking to do.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
If Star Wars Episode I is played backwards, it's about a couple of dudes who sell a kid into slavery.

If Memento is played backwards, it's the least interesting movie ever.

Took mine.

Bastard.
If Twilight is played backwards, it's about a boring girl who doesn't fuck a vampire and is still boring in the end
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by DragTheWaters11
If the movie Mask is reversed, it's about an ugly teenager that... remains ugly throughout a story that nobody in the history of mankind gives a shit about.

I don't think we saw the same film...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
I don't think we saw the same film...

I bet you are thinking about The Mask with Jim Carrey, this is Mask, with Cher
If Harry Potter is played backwards it's about a wizard who got kicked out of his school and sent into an abusive home
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Page 1 of 2