And play multiplayer games online i like shooters I'm good at them.

I'm new to playing guitar though i just traded my modded xbox for a MIM fender strat and need to get a amp now. So I'm looking for some friends to combine the two with similar interests I'm 21 btw if it makes any difference.

My list of games atm the only online game i need online trophies in is killzone 2 and i plan on buying resident evil 5 soon. I have 2 accounts my needler420 and toastedmuffin89

Resistance 2- 39 %
Demon's Souls-100% platinum
God of War II- 1%
God of War- 100% platinum
LittleBigPlanet-100% platinum
flOw-68%
Grand Theft Auto IV-82% platinum
Frogger Returns-100%
Trine-7%
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune-100% platinum
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare-100% platinum
Dead space- 0%
God of war 3-0%
Metal gear solid 4
Saints row 3
Valkyria Chronicles
Ratchet and clank future tools of destruction
Infamous
Killzone 2-0%
Call of duty 4
lol like people actually go back to read posts in that lmfao id rather take the chance and get a infraction or make no friends at all
Quote by needler420
lol like people actually go back to read posts in that lmfao id rather take the chance and get a infraction or make no friends at all

You won't last long...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I read that post about 3 times, and I still have no idea what the **** you're trying to tell us.

Are you just showing off your trophies?

Well the very first part makes sense... then you seem to go off on a very odd tangent.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I read that post about 3 times, and I still have no idea what the **** you're trying to tell us.

Yeah, it may be because it's 3 in the morning, but I don't really follow...
"Lookink". Nice English, cobber. Ya make yaself seem like a right turkey with that sorta language.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!