Page 1 of 3
UG, I wanna know what kind of drunk you are, and what your favorite drink is to get you there. Confrontational, funny, loud, etc? And are your drunks different depending on the drink.

My beer drunk is just chill and happy.

Liquor makes me confrontational.

Wine is for pussies.

GO!

and yes, I searched and found nothing on the subject.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I go through stages:

Chill ---> Horny ---> Aggressive ---> Hornier ---> Aggressively horny ---> Asshole ---> Full Retard

It's usually consistent no matter what I drink, it's just how much that counts.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I go through stages:

Chill ---> Horny ---> Aggressive ---> Hornier ---> Aggressively horny ---> Asshole ---> Full Retard

That's good... i have to choose according to the place I'll be. Friend's house, then anything's fine since no one really does anything to get the best of my liquor drunk, but if I go somewhere like a football game, I REALLY should stick to beer.
I'm all kool, then I turn into a retard, then I turn into an abusive retard who somehow never gets in a fight. hmm.
Sig.
im more of the funny loud dude. but im still chill at times too.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
- Beer doesn't get me drunk. It gets me bloated.
- Liquor makes me loose and goofy
- Wine gets me light headed, but only if I drink lots of it. SlapTheBag with Franzia ftw.

I'm usually pretty laid back when I get drunk, especially if I smoke a bowl while getting tipsy. I do get pretty crazy during the first 20 minutes of being SUPER drunk, but after that I level off and drift.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Im a sick drunk. I dont talk because I drink, then I throw up and pass out
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
Apparently I'm hilarious, but in hindsight I embarrass myself whenever I'm drunk .
I shouldn't be drinking anyway...
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Last edited by mcjosh at Jul 8, 2010,
Quote by Skynyrd890
That's good... i have to choose according to the place I'll be. Friend's house, then anything's fine since no one really does anything to get the best of my liquor drunk, but if I go somewhere like a football game, I REALLY should stick to beer.

Ha, especially if the opposing team's fans are within arms' reach.
A chill drunk- I usually just sit there and laugh at the things going on around me. Vodka Btw
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Annoying, arrogant and emotional sometimes... but if it's a good night, relaxed, happy and sociable. Probably still a bit annoying, though.
Alcohol turns me into a dancer.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by mcjosh
Apparently I'm hilarious, but in hindsight I embarrass myself whenever I'm drunk .
I shouldn't be drinking anyway...

My liquor drunk usually makes me feel ashamed. Not cuz I do anything embarrassing, but I kinda turn into an ass and I'm a pretty calm person otherwise so I just feel the need to appologize in the morning lol
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Ha, especially if the opposing team's fans are within arms' reach.
More like earshot... lol..

Football games have gotten tough for me haha
I'm usually chill when I'm drunk. I can be loud sometimes too. Not loud in the sense that I run around being obnoxious, but when I talk I tend to talk really loudly.

I'm also pretty funny sometimes.

Generally I'm just a lot more relaxed and really friendly.
I'm a funny drunk. No matter how much I drink I always seem to keep my wit and sharp sense of humour.
Chatty and sociable drunk when I drink beer.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by The_Casinator
I'm a funny drunk. No matter how much I drink I always seem to keep my wit and sharp sense of humour.

I've noticed that about myself. I'm quicker and say things that, if sober, I'd let pass... but the quick wit is over shadowed by the messed up words..
Aside of the usual happy-drinker, I'm a humper-drinker. I have a need to hump or rub against certain objects in the street and/or nature. Sometimes I'm accompanied by my humping-drinking friends. But these scenarios happen only during the happiest parties or night's out. It's kind of a nature bonding technique while you're drunk.
Quote by sfaune92
I have never been drunk.

I'm so sorry.
i lose the abilty to censor myself usually i would think of stupid things to say but whne im drunk i lose the ability to stopmyself from saying everything in my head
i told a preist once to suck it
Quote by supersac
i lose the abilty to censor myself usually i would think of stupid things to say but whne im drunk i lose the ability to stopmyself from saying everything in my head
i told a preist once to suck it

You were drinking... with a priest?
I stay away from hard liquor most of the time since it usually makes me get drunk too fast and feel sick. I prefer beer.

When I'm drunk I'm more talkative and uninhibited. I can also get really into music when drunk. One night me and my friend headbanged through the whole Immigrant Song by Zeppelin while singing as loud as possible.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I stay away from hard liquor most of the time since it usually makes me get drunk too fast and feel sick. I prefer beer.

When I'm drunk I'm more talkative and uninhibited. I can also get really into music when drunk. One night me and my friend headbanged through the whole Immigrant Song by Zeppelin while singing as loud as possible.

Enough liquor and you can handle it better than beer...
Just beer: Funny, maybe rowdy, and too many trips to the bathroom.
Jack or jim on the rocks(usually by myself): Content, and tend to get introspective.
Rum: Pure blackout and utterly hopeless and sloppy. My friends and I have decided I should drink this under no circumstances.
Wine: horny, lol

Any above the above mixed: Very wreckless, entertaining. And on several occassions, won't make it to the bathroom.

Basically after about 8 or 9 drinks I switch alter egos (which my friends dubbed Kevin Tainty or "Taint" for short). Inside joke. From then on I only get bits and pieces of the night and get to hear the hilarious stories the next day. Hence why I no longer drink much anymore, I'd like to be the one sharing the stories.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I go through stages:

I have a pretty similar stage system.
Quote by Partyboy2k05
Just beer: Funny, maybe rowdy, and too many trips to the bathroom.
Jack or jim on the rocks(usually by myself): Content, and tend to get introspective.
Rum: Pure blackout and utterly hopeless and sloppy. My friends and I have decided I should drink this under no circumstances.
Wine: horny, lol

Any above the above mixed: Very wreckless, entertaining. And on several occassions, won't make it to the bathroom.

Basically after about 8 or 9 drinks I switch alter egos (which my friends dubbed Kevin Tainty or "Taint" for short). Inside joke. From then on I only get bits and pieces of the night and get to hear the hilarious stories the next day. Hence why I no longer drink much anymore, I'd like to be the one sharing the stories.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who get's introspective with Jack..... lol
I just behave like an idiot, nothing specific, it can differ a lot from night to night and doesn't really depend on the sort of drink. I can get overly horny or friendly or just start being the most random person. On the bright side, I'm already an idiot when I'm sober so people don't notice whether I'm durnk or just tipsy.
I just talk... a lot
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I am almost exactly the same drunk as I am sober, behaviorally. I don't have entirely that much of a filter on what I say or do sober, so I don't change much at all. Most people can't tell the difference, until I say "I'm really ****ing drunk; I can't drive home." I'm drunk right now, in fact.

That being said, it's pretty rare that I get legitimately plastered. Pretty rare, as in, maybe once every year. When I've just entered the realm of "drunk" rather than buzzed, that's my cue to stop drinking. I used to be an inordinately heavy drinker, so I'm sort of over the whole drinking copiously thing.
Quote by vagelier
Why?

Family history of alcoholism.
A lot of people on both my mom and dad's side of the family were consumed by alcoholism. And I know myself well enough that I can easily see myself following the same path.
Last edited by In The Mist at Jul 8, 2010,
I gave up hard liquor about 2 years ago when I did shots of vodka with some exchange students at my mates party. We ended up going through 2 or 3 bottles between the 4 of us. Damn you Estonians and your alcohol resistance!
With beer it depends on where I'm at. When I'm just hanging out with mates I tend to get rowdy and then introspective. If I'm at a festival/party/whatever I somehow turn into the world's best flirter. Pretty much every single one of my hook ups was performed drunk somewhere.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Page 1 of 3