I really need one - or at least I think I do. I only have 2 options atm: Boss NS-2 or Artec SE-NGT Noise Gate (the only ones available around here). I'm not pretty sure about the Artec one. I mean c'mon. Its half the price of the Boss NS-2.

I have a MT-2 so I'm pretty confident about NS-2. Although with the Artec SE-NGT, I may also get a DC brick with it.

Which should I go for?

NOTE: very limited budget. ISP not an option (not yet)
Definently the NS-2.

I had that same Artec but completely ****ed up and sucked tone and I returned it, I got the NS-2 as a replacement.

If you can find a used ISP then go for it, but the NS-2 is great overall.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by batiboy06
I really need one - or at least I think I do. I only have 2 options atm: Boss NS-2 or Artec SE-NGT Noise Gate (the only ones available around here). I'm not pretty sure about the Artec one. I mean c'mon. Its half the price of the Boss NS-2.

I have a MT-2 so I'm pretty confident about NS-2. Although with the Artec SE-NGT, I may also get a DC brick with it.

Which should I go for?

NOTE: very limited budget. ISP not an option (not yet)

The ISP isn't much more expensive than the ns-2 and I'd highly recommend it. I recommend you save up for it if you can
Quote by youngapprentice
The ISP isn't much more expensive than the ns-2 and I'd highly recommend it. I recommend you save up for it if you can

Too bad I can't find one 'round here. I think you can't find it anywhere here in the Philippines.

NS-2 it is. Thanks guys!