The internet's curtain of anonymity can be alluring. The average person can now act the total bollocks to other people with hardly any fear of reprecussion. I'm sure there's many of you here in the Pit who've done dumb, antisocial or annoying things on the Internet, so here's the place to share them. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet!

To start things off, the second dumbest thing I've done on the internet was a few years ago when this guy kept nagging me to join some shit online forum he'd created, so eventually I relented. I made a few helpful posts and then started posting tits everywhere until I got banned.

The #1 dumbest thing I've done is obviously this thread.

Now, go!
I sent Charlie Brooker an email telling him he looked like a ballsack with a jawbone in it and a frog's face drawn on it.

EDIT: And when I was new here, I tried getting back at someone who flamed me by finding every thread he'd ever posted in, and posting "beans beans beans beans beans" in it, thereby spamming his email inbox up with beans. I only got up to about the 7th one before I was banned.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 8, 2010,
When I first joined this forum I really thought I was gonna make people bow to me and my superior opinions, generally just acted a bit of a prick. I've probably corrected people's grammar once or twice before aswell.
Quote by whalepudding
I sent Charlie Brooker an email telling him he looked like a ballsack with a jawbone in it and a frog's face drawn on it.

EDIT: And when I was new here, I tried getting back at someone who flamed me by finding every thread he'd ever posted in, and posting "beans beans beans beans beans" in it, thereby spamming his email inbox up with beans. I only got up to about the 7th one before I was banned.

You get e-mails when someone posts in a thread? I must have disabled that setting after seven seconds.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Went on /b/
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I very much enjoy a couple of rounds of some 1st person shooter game where I elegantly team-kill my stress away if I have some spare time on my hands. A great stress reliever that causes your environment no damage.
Quote by SeriousMan
I very much enjoy a couple of rounds of some 1st person shooter game where I elegantly team-kill my stress away if I have some spare time on my hands. A great stress reliever that causes your environment no damage.

I concur. There's nothing like half of your team laughing because they have a sense of humour and join in, whilst the other half of cry their 12 year old, 2,000,000,000Hz voice down the microphone.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
was talking about this guy who blatantly liked me and followed me around like a puppy on msn, and typed the thing about him into his chat window. AWKWAARDDD.
Posted nude pics of my boobs on my profile. Kinda regretting it...

My name is Danny. Call me that.