Hey guys.

So, I've had my Fender Rumble 60Watt Bass Amp for about a year, however I bought it second hand - the volumnes been busted on it from the day it arrived, the knob was broken in transit somewhere - I never managed to get it repaired anywhere, I have two guitar shops within a reasonable distance, and niether repair amps (stupid amirite?) - and I really, really, don't wanna open it up myself.

So anyways, just got me a bonus from work, so I have some spare dosh to play with - and figured I might upgrade - but I don't want to go crazy on price - atm, I'm looking at this amp;

http://www.thomann.de/gb/ashdown_t15_250s.htm

Used an Ashdown, not this exact amp though, at a gig once, belonged to the bassist of Psycho Baby - someone may have seen them play a stage somewhere at Glastyonbury last year, I think. But I loved it, and ever since quite fancied owning one.

But looking for recommendations of good amps, if not the above, around the price region of high £100's to low/mid £200's.

Thanks guys!
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 BCH
Stagg 5-String
Vintage 4-String MusicMan Copy
Riks 4-String Sunburst
Fender CD60 Acoustic Guitar
Epiphone Special 2 6-String Guitar

Fender Rumble 60 Watt

Boss ME-50B
Boss ODB-3
The good thing about that combo is that you can add an extension cab.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
That's a good amp, Ashdown make some pretty good stuff. My ex-bassist used to use one and it always sounded good. I say go for it.