So, after all the good feedback I got from Plush and an original of mine, I decided that I'd put this little diddy up. This one's one of the more difficult songs I've done (this coming from a player that plays rhythm guitar for the majority of the time) because its in C open tuning and uses a TON of single-finger full barre chords. Oh, and the vocal's a difficult one too (Chris Cornell having the vocal range of Robert Plant combined with some basses from a Russian men's choir). Take a listen, take a whirl.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6226271/Burden%20In%20My%20Hand.mp3

And on my profile at:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/L2112Lif/
Thanks! There's a point where my voice breaks, and it happens in a horrible spot (With that high note I put in, I could've sung the actual note, but I thought I'd take the chance...)
I wish there was more Soundgarden that could be done acoustically... I tried The Day I Tried To Live and Fell On Black Days, but I have a problem doing them live the right way...
Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I like this. The vocals for the majority are very good. The acoustic guitar sounds kinda dull but that may not be your fault. The back vocals I thought were a bit off at times. None the less it's a good cover. Keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
I don't listen to much soundgarden, but i was very impressed. you've got some strong vocals, man! acoustic sounds pretty solid too!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Good cover, I think the mix is a little centered at least when talking about the guitar. As for the vocals....really strong voice great track, kinda has an old Zepplin Joplin type feel with it kinda neat. I'd say a little less reverb but that's just me...in any case, good stuff man!