http://www.windowslive.co.uk/messengerbeta.aspx?src=nl2

It's pretty horrible and big with visual clutter.

I made an effort to show you what it looks like.

Pics:

(click to enlarge)

I don't like it like that, so I clicked this:

and it now looks like how I wanted it to:

Windows Live Mail Beta is the worst: (click to enlarge)

I'm still fiddling with the menu to get rid all the big boxes and it doesn't change anything. Screw you, MSN.

With Facebook and whatnot now, MSN is pretty much dead anyway. Despit yknow, actually working unlike Facebook chat.

Why am I friends with socialites -_-
Will stick with Pidgin + high contrast theme methinks

I hate MS for not including (or even allowing you to create) any dark high contrast themes with Windows 7
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by Scout1011
Will stick with Pidgin + high contrast theme methinks

I hate MS for not including (or even allowing you to create) any dark high contrast themes with Windows 7

I'm not sure what you mean by ard contrast themes.. But I've got my Windows 7 set to black. Well, really it's a dark grey because plain black looks ugly and wipes out the aero effects.
I've practically stopped using msn. Can't remember the last time I signed in.

I should get a gmail account.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

i had it but un-installed it and got the old one again, didnt like it all.
That's for making this thread; I will now NEVER update my MSN.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I'm not sure what you mean by ard contrast themes.. But I've got my Windows 7 set to black. Well, really it's a dark grey because plain black looks ugly and wipes out the aero effects.

I mean like black background and white text. Although I tend to use green text (for Matrixness). And I forgot to include in my post I meant it doesn't have those themes with Aero, which is lame.
Why do we still call it 'MSN', msn aren't anything to do with Windows Live anymore I swear
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
New Live Mail looks like shite...

But I never sign into messenger now anyway.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I'm never updating my Msn now
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I don't see why changes should make me stop using MSN, I have got all my contacts there.

And I don't see why people should stop using a program because the interference gets changed.

Just like how some crybabies whined over youtube's changes, and how some maybe even quit using youtube because of it.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
I don't see why changes should make me stop using MSN, I have got all my contacts there.

And I don't see why people should stop using a program because the interference gets changed.

Just like how some crybabies whined over youtube's changes, and how some maybe even quit using youtube because of it.

Nah pretty sure it's because it looks like shit
Quote by Ylasto

I don't like the new changes on MSN because they're making things less private (which is why I stopped using Facebook.)

Youtube is a different case.
cat