So the Warped Tour is going to be in 'The Flats Arrow Hall' tomorrow. I'm only around for the Summer, so I wanna go to this, regardless of how much I dislike the line-up.

I was just wondering if there's anybody out there who could answer a few questions for me.

It starts at 11am, but I work until 12, so I'm going to be late.. What's the worst that could happen?

How do I get there? I've been told there's a train.. so if so, where to do I get it to and from? (I'm in downtown toronto).

I'd be great if anyone could help me out here
Quote by hairypineapple
So the Warped Tour is going to be in 'The Flats Arrow Hall' tomorrow. I'm only around for the Summer, so I wanna go to this, regardless of how much I dislike the line-up.

I was just wondering if there's anybody out there who could answer a few questions for me.

It starts at 11am, but I work until 12, so I'm going to be late.. What's the worst that could happen?

How do I get there? I've been told there's a train.. so if so, where to do I get it to and from? (I'm in downtown toronto).

I'd be great if anyone could help me out here

Wouldn't it be easier to use google?

Get an address for it? You know the city it's in, so Google *city* Trains or something?

Jesus.....
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Wouldn't it be easier to use google?

Get an address for it? You know the city it's in, so Google *city* Trains or something?

Jesus.....

It's not in the main city transport area, but you know, thanks for the input
if your late for the 11 then they cant do anything...... :S youll just miss the first shitty bands

here go ask whatever you need to know here http://www.vanswarpedtour.com/warpedtour/boards.asp
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Last edited by ShortSpaceWAng at Jul 8, 2010,
no prob try to enjoyyyyyyy the emo kids
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural