Hello UG

I am going to buy a stack soon (used), and what is currently avavible were i live is the following:

- Bugera 333xl without cab ( so have to find some cab to macht it with), the seller says says he has played it for a year without problems.
- Peavey Valveking with a valveking cab

Now what i would demand from the amp is the following:
- Should diffinitly be able to play some very heavy metal, without having to use a lot of pedals.
- Should also do very nicely live when playing like pop - rock (do that for money sometimes)
- Should be able to sound good at lower volumes, like in a bedroom =P.

guitar: I use a ESP LTD JH-600 with EMGs.

Should be able to play genres like: Deathmetal, trashmetal and also a bit of blackmetal from time to time =P

So what to take? the bugera would probalby end up being a littlle bit more expensive, given that i have to buy a cab seperately.

Thanks
/ Rasmus
Dutc tape solves all up to equations of 4. degree

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
RG1527 w/ Dimarzio X2n-7 and Evo-7
Kramer Voyager
Ltd JH-600 w/ 2 emg 81, floyd rose and S and key inlays
Fender Classic 50 strat
I love the Bugera 333xl, in any capacity I just think it excells. But, that's my view, based on how I use it, and I've never played using a peavey valveking amp.

But there's my vote. Bugera 333xl.
The Bugera out of these 2.
BTW, what's your budget?
Do you REALLY need a stack?
If yes, what about a head and 2x12 cab?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Trashmetal: the only genre St. Anger does well.

Seriously though, 333XL would do metal a hundred times better than the VK and it's great for lower gain stuff too. No pedals required, it has plenty of gain and tightness on its own.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Yeah i need a stack, well hard to tell you my budget because i live in denmark so other currency and totally other prices on stuff..

But the bugera would probalby ending up costing like 20 % more, depending on what cab i got for it.

But okay lets say i get the bugera, what cab would you recommend? again i am going to buy a yoused one, so not sure what i can get.
Dutc tape solves all up to equations of 4. degree

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
RG1527 w/ Dimarzio X2n-7 and Evo-7
Kramer Voyager
Ltd JH-600 w/ 2 emg 81, floyd rose and S and key inlays
Fender Classic 50 strat
Quote by Roopelatvalafan
Yeah i need a stack, well hard to tell you my budget because i live in denmark so other currency and totally other prices on stuff..

But the bugera would probalby ending up costing like 20 % more, depending on what cab i got for it.

But okay lets say i get the bugera, what cab would you recommend? again i am going to buy a yoused one, so not sure what i can get.

This.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.