So I recently read an article about this guitarist I had not heard of, Jeff Loomis, of the band Nevermore. So I decided to look him and his band up.

So far I have heard nothing but amazing songs from them...I can't beleive I have never heard of them!

I have heard only a fraction of there songs and I want to know what songs you think I should try to download next as well as other bands with a similar sound.
There already exists a very large Nevermore thread, please post in there.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
This Godless Endeavor, which has forced me to use an Americanism in my spelling which I will never forgive myself for. Go to the Nevermore thread in t'future.
well you should BUY thier 'Dead Heart in a Dead World', 'This Godless Endevour' and thier new album 'The Obsidian Conspiracy'.

I've fully just gotten into these guys as well, freaking awsome band.

My favorite songs are 'born', 'bittersweet fest', 'The Psalm of Lydia', The Obsidian Conspiracy', 'Narcosynthesis' and 'The River Dragon has Come'.

Toodles!
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
Quote by webbtje
This Godless Endeavor, which has forced me to use an Americanism in my spelling which I will never forgive myself for. Go to the Nevermore thread in t'future.

You're losing yourself, old bean. I hardly know you anymore.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Narcosynthesis
We Disintegrate
The River Dragon Has Come
Engines Of Hate
My Acid Words
Beyond Within
Cenotaph
are some of my favorite nevermore songs
Jeff Loomis also has a solo album you could check out
Quote by dead-fish
You're losing yourself, old bean. I hardly know you anymore.

I at least chucked a token Northernism in.
Can a mod move this to the correct thread?

Also thanks guys these dudes are f*ckin nasty!
Quote by webbtje

Aren't you from Lahndun?
I'm from anywhere you want it, that's the way you need it. I'm at least genetically Lancastrian.
You're really pushing it with the constant Journey references. Some people aren't as nice as I am, you know...

And come off it, Webbinson, you're more Brick Top than Chris Eccleston. Yorra fahcking cont, yoowhar.
Quote by webbtje

Wrongly though

Would be in't future. But we in these parts only use in't when words start with vowels
The Politics Of Ecstasy is the album you MUST listen to.Their new album is lame from what i've heard,their other new stuff is pretty good.But old Nevermore is were it's at.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by dead-fish
You're really pushing it with the constant Journey references. Some people aren't as nice as I am, you know...

And come off it, Webbinson, you're more Brick Top than Chris Eccleston. Yorra fahcking cont, yoowhar.

That was perfect.
Quote by webbtje
I'm from anywhere you want it, that's the way you need it. I'm at least genetically Lancastrian.

Just make sure you're being good to yourself cause it looks like you're caught in a cross fire.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Jul 8, 2010,
Those vocals have always shitted me. Amazing guitar intro straight onto some kick-ass riffs and then suddenly this annoying ass ****ing voice hovers over it and ruins the whole song.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Quote by fumb duck
Those vocals have always shitted me. Amazing guitar intro straight onto some kick-ass riffs and then suddenly this annoying ass ****ing voice hovers over it and ruins the whole song.

I agree. They were passable on this godless endeavor, but on the new album where it's actually focused on the vocals, it all goes down to shite and hell.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.