I'm looking at shoes for next year (school shopping) and i really want the white Kurt Cobain converse, i don't care about your opinion on my shoe choice. when i went to the converse site the only size they have them in is Men's 3.5 and Men's 4, it also says they have a weird sizing chart but when i click it nothing comes up, anyone know how big the converse sizing of 3.5 and 4 would be? I'm looking for a 9.5-10. thanks UG.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's just ordinary American sizes.

Which means they are 2 sizes up. American 7 is a UK 5, and so on.

Actually, converse sizes are a little different than regular. Something like 1 or 1/2 smaller than what they say.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's just ordinary American sizes.

Which means they are 2 sizes up. American 7 is a UK 5, and so on.

i'm in America, which means they are producing size 3.5 and 4 converse and expecting who to wear them? 5 year olds? :P
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
I thought converse always ran slightly big.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by Ir a+infinitive
i'm in America, which means they are producing size 3.5 and 4 converse and expecting who to wear them? 5 year olds? :P

Those are adult shoe sizes for women actually.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Those are adult shoe sizes for women actually.

But you're in the UK. And he's not a woman anyway... a man's shoe size here is from 9 and up. Average about 11 or 12.

TS, Converse typically run a tad big so you'd probably be best with a size 9. Can you link us to where you saw only size 3.5-4? Maybe we can help then.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
But you're in the UK. And he's not a woman anyway... a man's shoe size here is from 9 and up. Average about 11 or 12.

TS, Converse typically run a tad big so you'd probably be best with a size 9. Can you link us to where you saw only size 3.5-4? Maybe we can help then.

yeah i can, http://www.converse.com/?CSID=218/#/Products/shoes/chucktaylor/114966F
Quote by herby190
All I know is that my vans are smaller on my feet but are a half size bigger than my converse, which are actually a bit large on me.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS