Im just gonna let the pics talk for themselves (sorry if they're really big!!)

demo here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ruj1oZenc

so its a Tom Anderson Drop Top and what can i say except OMFG!!!!! this thing is incredible, everything is just perfect about it. the trem is beautifullly balanced and so easy to use but never goes out of tune, the flame top is simply stunning and it sounds just perfect!!!

the neck i find is very simliar to a fender which is usually something im not very keen on but here its such a dream that the wide thin necks on my ibanez and ESP seem pathetic tbh!! The pickups can do everything, and the bridge humbucker with it coil-tapping and boost is a massive bonus. The cleans are incredible as i said eariler, but this thing really shines with gainn. the note definition is perfect even though i cranked the gain on my dual recto's vintage mode. furthermore it is simply stunning to look at and the quality is magnificent. SIMPLY THE BEST GUITAR IN THE WORLD!!! (ok only IMO but its certainly up there with the best!!! )
(P.S. sorry for the long post!!)
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Last edited by shredftw at Jul 8, 2010,
review or clips.....! NOW

and that thing is super sexy......like megan fox sexy.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
wtf! in the first pic it looks like it has an ebony board and is fretless. what is it?
Honk
nice! that thing looks absolutely amazing... congrats!

Quote by Mukersman
wtf! in the first pic it looks like it has an ebony board and is fretless. what is it?

probably a fretboard protector.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by Mukersman

packing material.

Congrats TS.

very nice anderson.
Really nice, I tried one of those a few weeks ago, it did play amazing but was too much $$$$ for me, but would have bought it if I could. I love the natural flame maple cap, I did the same finish on my Jackson but it's just a veneer on mine.

How much?
hey. I own the anderson's around these here parts.

hey wut pickups are in there.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by Tempoe
Really nice, I tried one of those a few weeks ago, it did play amazing but was too much $$$$ for me, but would have bought it if I could. I love the natural flame maple cap, I did the same finish on my Jackson but it's just a veneer on mine.

How much?

£3200 is the list, got it for £2699 with free set up and stand

Quote by AcousticMirror
hey. I own the anderson's around these here parts.

hey wut pickups are in there.

SFR1, SF1, and HF2
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Last edited by shredftw at Jul 8, 2010,
You really got my hopes up with the Fretboard cover thing. I thought it was a fretless. But anyway, it's beautiful! HNGD.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
that's not bad at all. it's new? exchange rate between us and england is getting pretty close right now right.
Quote by Paith
review or clips.....! NOW

I don't find her attractive.
BUt yes, "It's Jizz in the pants" sexy!
Awesome man, yeah some vid clips of this beauty would be nice
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
yeah brand new, the shop only got them in last week!!! i fell in love as soon as i saw it tbh, but wanted to try out others first to make sure
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by Dimefan69
You really got my hopes up with the Fretboard cover thing. I thought it was a fretless. But anyway, it's beautiful! HNGD.

i know right! it looked like the coolest guitar i had ever seen until i scrolled down and seen the frets uncovered.

put the cover back on!

PSN: reldask
ya that's real nice. I got the same pickups in my baritom. I like them. I'm gonna try the hottest version of those pickups in a little bit here as soon as tom's finished with my pickguard.

I think i've got an hf3/va7+/hf2 coming in my next one. I like his pickups a lot.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Review or video, or your thread's gonna be closed.

HNGD all the same!

That rule is absolutely stupid imo.

HNGD Anyway!
Jackson DXMG 2002
Jackson JS30RR 2006
Rockteck 30Watt Combo
Marshall MC212
Dunlop Crybaby-GCB95
Boss Metalcore ML2

Quote by Skagasm
just think......bc rich+nice ring=happy girl

no ring+gibson es-335= no bitch and an awesome guitar.
here's a little video i made for you guys, hope you enjoy it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ruj1oZenc
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Damn the guitar is so beautiful I got it imprinted in my memory already!.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

i have to admit i was sceptical when I saw the "horrifically epic" tag, but that does indeed qualify. that's awesome!

The fretboard cover (that's what it is, right?) fooled me for a second, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by AcousticMirror
that's not bad at all. it's new? exchange rate between us and england is getting pretty close right now right.

lolwut? i think a dollar is about 65p or so. according to xe it's about $4k.

nice playing in the video.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Damn. That is a large price tag and it looks like a guitar that's worth its large price. Happy new guitar day. It looks so beautiful.
Absolutly love the top..

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by Dave_Mc
lolwut? i think a dollar is about 65p or so. according to xe it's about $4k.

nice playing in the video.

4ks not bad given the shipping, taxes or what and all that jazz. I feel like you guys get reamed a lot worse on mesas.

Mine's gonna come out to be about 3.3k before shipping.
Quote by AcousticMirror
4ks not bad given the shipping, taxes or what and all that jazz. I feel like you guys get reamed a lot worse on mesas.

yeah mesa's over here are ridiculous, £2500 for a Mark V head....
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by AcousticMirror

aye, that's true. $700 isn't amazing, but on something costing $3-$4k it could be a lot worse, that's what, about 20-25%? I can handle that (I mean VAT and customs alone would be almost that). With mesa it's pushing 100%, lol.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice guitar. No family shots though?
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Quote by Dave_Mc
aye, that's true. $700 isn't amazing, but on something costing $3-$4k it could be a lot worse, that's what, about 20-25%? I can handle that (I mean VAT and customs alone would be almost that). With mesa it's pushing 100%, lol.

I'd be interested in seeing how much a custom order with anderson would be from england. I mean nothing against they guitars they build and send to stores since it's not like they are built from a template. But, I wonder if theres an upcharge or if it would be similar since the stores are technically dealers.
aye, that's what i was wondering too. was yours the same price as an off-the-shelf model?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Wow, that guitar is super-sexy.

Happy NGD
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
ah ok, yeah, that's a pretty decent deal then (though of course the off-the-shelf ones cost as much as a custom anyway, lol).

nice guitar
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Congrats. That a damn fine guitar (looking and playing I bet). I did an interview with Tom Anderson a few years back for Harmony-Central (back when they actually had writers). There is a link to in on my web-site (on the left-hand menu), if you interested. He gave some interesting answers.
Quote by Paith

that phrase has lost all meaning since she got married ...... unless you are into that type of thing.

anyway, HNGD!
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Quote by cSuttle
Congrats. That a damn fine guitar (looking and playing I bet). I did an interview with Tom Anderson a few years back for Harmony-Central (back when they actually had writers). There is a link to in on my web-site (on the left-hand menu), if you interested. He gave some interesting answers.

hey the hc links are all broken now because they nuked themselves
do you have another copy of your interviews?