Page 1 of 2
Vampires Suck is a new movie coming out that makes fun of twilight. you can find the trailer on the internets and i am just trying to get the word out because it looks funny.
I agree. Lycans are cooler.

Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 8, 2010,
They don't suck, they sparkle.

D'uh.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Depends if they sparkle or burn, blood drinking monsters that burn are cool, sparkly fairies are gay.
If this movie is like Meet The Spartans, then the fact that I am now aware of it diminishes me.
You spelt Galgawine wrong mate.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I remember watching the old movies when vampires were bad ass. Now they're all little bitches.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It's another ________ Movie.

It should have never been made.

But these guys have the best scam ever, so I understand.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MightyAl
If this movie is like Meet The Spartans, then the fact that I am now aware of it diminishes me.

If it is like Meet the Spartans, no thanks. I got into that movie for free and I wanted my money back.
Great, now my hatred for Twilight is going to clash with my hatred for generic parody movies...
Honestly, I've met way more people who bitch and moan about Twilight and the vampire fad than I have people who like it. Same goes with Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, etc. etc. etc. Seriously, I've met 4 girls who like Twilight, and not a single one was "obsessive."

Maybe you guys should stop hanging out with 12 year old girls and not give a shit about fads that don't impact your life. This movie is ridiculous. It's worse than the book I saw at Barnes and Noble the other day, Twishitte. I mean seriously, whoever is pathetic enough to devote the time and ENERGY required to hate something so trivial that much must be very strange.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
Honestly, I've met way more people who bitch and moan about Twilight and the vampire fad than I have people who like it. Same goes with Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, etc. etc. etc. Seriously, I've met 4 girls who like Twilight, and not a single one was "obsessive."

Maybe you guys should stop hanging out with 12 year old girls and not give a shit about fads that don't impact your life. This movie is ridiculous. It's worse than the book I saw at Barnes and Noble the other day, Twishitte. I mean seriously, whoever is pathetic enough to devote the time and ENERGY required to hate something so trivial that much must be very strange.

Actually my girlfriend likes twilight and I have to take her to see the next one so it does impact me in the way that I have to sit through the films
Quote by happytimeharry
Great, now my hatred for Twilight is going to clash with my hatred for generic parody movies...

My thoughts exactly

Except I think I may hate generic paraody movies more than Twilight even
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

I used to be in a class with a Twilight freak. This was music A-Level by the way, which had about 8 students. Imagine it in a whole classroom of 25+ kids.

Stupid annoying bitch. I said "yeah Twilight is actually a crap movie if you watch it instead of gawk at Edward" and she said "all you ever talk about is Pokemon".. Made absolutely no sense... Pokemon rules.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I used to be in a class with a Twilight freak. This was music A-Level by the way, which had about 8 students. Imagine it in a whole classroom of 25+ kids.

Stupid annoying bitch. I said "yeah Twilight is actually a crap movie if you watch it instead of gawk at Edward" and she said "all you ever talk about is Pokemon".. Made absolutely no sense... Pokemon rules.

Why should you ever talk about anything else?
Quote by Bearded_Seth

Wow.
There's a girl I know that's obsessed with those movies. She wanted to go out with me, but once I found out how much she talked about that shit I just stopped talking to her.
And pokemon is kick-ass
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I've never seen Twilight, seems like Harry Potter
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by meta1militia
I've never seen Twilight, seems like Harry Potter

Unfortuanately I've watched the first two with my girlfriend, its not.

Basically some chick loves this Jedward wannabe vampire and blah blah blah then he has to leave and she goes insane and starts falling in love with a werewolf but only because she can't have Jedward man but then they go to get him and shes with him and werewolf person is jealous blah blah blah, etc its nothing like Harry Pooter
Quote by Jett Diamond

I've always said to people that hate on Twilight that as a 16-22ish male they aren't in the target demographic. That goes for anything teenage girls get obsessed with. Obviously you won't like it. You're not supposed to. They aren't trying to get you to like it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Why am i the only one that finds parody movies hilarious? I loved meet the spartans, it was incredibly cheesy and has terrible acting but that's what made it funny to me. And thank god i've never seen twillight, i don't think i ever will. Unless i start going out with a fat 12 year old emo chick, which will never happen.
The movie industry is just sucking young peoples blood.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by maowcat
Why am i the only one that finds parody movies hilarious? I loved meet the spartans, it was incredibly cheesy and has terrible acting but that's what made it funny to me. And thank god i've never seen twillight, i don't think i ever will. Unless i start going out with a fat 12 year old emo chick, which will never happen.

Because they suck.
Quote by 剣 斧 血
Depends if they sparkle or burn, blood drinking monsters that burn are cool, sparkly fairies are gay.

and if they drive a volvo......
blade drives a Pontiac
everything ever created is marketed towards a specific group of people, music, movies and Pokemon included.

seriously every generation has their line of crap that they've grown up with that they think is "AWESOME!!!" regardless of it's true value.

this generation has Twilight. another generation has Pokemon. etc. etc.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Ahh. Good to know. I don't think I'm interested in the movies anyway.

But Meet the Spartans sucked. I honestly don't think I could hate anything more. I was very pissed off just from wasting my time watching it, and I didn't even pay.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by Waterboy799
everything ever created is marketed towards a specific group of people, music, movies and Pokemon included.

seriously every generation has their line of crap that they've grown up with that they think is "AWESOME!!!" regardless of it's true value.

this generation has Twilight. another generation has Pokemon. etc. etc.

You take that back!!!
Pokemon is fucking awesome.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by chaoticfables

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Twilight annoys me because the giant wolves don't seem to be doing much in the advertisements. If you're going to include giant wolves in your film, don't make them slink about like fucking sex offenders. Make em tear off heads.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Twilight annoys me because the giant wolves don't seem to be doing much in the advertisements. If you're going to include giant wolves in your film, don't make them slink about like fucking sex offenders. Make em tear off heads.

I think they do in the new movie, so I've heard.

This movie looks like the rest of the crap that has been put out by fractions of the writers of Scary Movie. Just let it die already.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK

to be fair , they do tear off this guys arms .. and the ginger bitch loses her head (not that i've got anything against gingers , i love hayley williams (although i know shes not natrually ginger) but yeah i was just saying , the ginger evil one gets her head ripped off )

yay !
Quote by em!ly
to be fair , they do tear off this guys arms .. and the ginger bitch loses her head (not that i've got anything against gingers , i love hayley williams (although i know shes not natrually ginger) but yeah i was just saying , the ginger evil one gets her head ripped off )

yay !

Brill.

My bad....I think i'll back the wolves, then.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jett Diamond

Everybody read this
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You take that back!!!
Pokemon is fucking awesome.

yea it's awesome when you're in elementary school (i loved it as well), and you're entitled to like it beyond that as far as i'm concerned...but that doesn't mean it's not mass marketed crap
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
yea it's awesome when you're in elementary school (i loved it as well), and you're entitled to like it beyond that as far as i'm concerned...but that doesn't mean it's not mass marketed crap

Take that!
Page 1 of 2