Hi, i have some questions about this pickup model for those who have them on strat style guitars... first obviusly how would you describe the tone ?, and secondly how did it work with the string spacing, i cant find a trem spaced version of this pickup so i dont know if the standard spacing will fit on my american standard strat in the bridge.
The sound if scuplted around the hot PAF-type, but it's much hotter than the average pickup of that variety. It should be available in an F-spacing, but you might have to look around at a few stores to find it. I think it's one of the better pickups that SD makes. What type of music do you play?
CURRENT RIG:
Gibson SG Special Faded 3PU w/ SD pups
Epi LP Special II
Mesa/Boogie Maverick 2x12 combo
Ernie Ball Wah
Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz V3 Dlx
Fulltone ChoralFlange
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by Da_Man_J-Teezy
The sound if scuplted around the hot PAF-type, but it's much hotter than the average pickup of that variety. It should be available in an F-spacing, but you might have to look around at a few stores to find it. I think it's one of the better pickups that SD makes. What type of music do you play?

I play mainly Blues and Classic Rock things, im looking to put a pair of Dimarzio Area 61's in the neck and middle along with this pickup or the SH-59... im changing from an SSS to an HSS configuration since i want more output and balls on the bridge to handle more musical styles easily.

The pickup sellers on my country are really limited so this online store is the only one avaliable but it dosent specify if its trem spaced, the pickup code is this one 1110284W, theres no way to compare it on the seymour duncan site since they only list the pickups with the model name.
I liked it a lot. Definitely a hot pickup. I put one in my EVH frankenstrat copy before I sold it.
Quote by forsaknazrael
The TB-14 is the "F-spacing" model name, actually.

Like said, it's a great hot PAF-voiced pickup. I like it a lot in mahogany guitars, though I usually recommend a Seymour Duncan TB-11 in Strats, because the Alnico II fattens up brighter sounding guitars nicely.

+1 to the TB-11
Trembucker

also....they may not make a TB-14. Didn't look.

yeah, they make em' http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/humbucker/progressive/sh14_custom_5/
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jul 8, 2010,