I've studied French for 4 years and want to practice it by talking to some people so, if you're a french student, or someone who speaks french regularly, and would like to talk, then post here and ill pm you my aim screen name and we can speak some french.
Quote by Soadfan8
I've studied French for 4 years and want to practice it by talking to some people so, if you're a french student, or someone who speaks french regularly, and would like to talk, then post here and ill pm you my aim screen name and we can speak some french.

i go to a french school
I'm brushing up on my French at the moment too. It would be nice if the mods would allow some non-English language threads to pop up so we could practice on the forums.
I'm a francophone from Quebec!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I've been working on my french and I've gotten pretty fluent in it again. You probaby wouldn't be able to understand it too well unless you know the Quebec version of french though (I'm pretty sure there are a lot of differences), that's where I picked most of my french up from instead of the french classes I took in school.
thrashtastic,
yeah ive heard quebec dialect has some pretty big differences. do you know standard french too or do you just speak the quebec dialect?

k im gettin offline now but ill check back later tonight probly
Last edited by Soadfan8 at Jul 8, 2010,