I've always just kind of wondered, say you didn't eat anything, is it possible to survive on vitamins, water and sugar?
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Reds, Vitamin C, and cocaine.

All a friend can say is 'ain't any shame.'
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Try it, if you die then we'll know the answer
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
You could survive, but you would develop some serious malnutrition problems.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Ir a+infinitive
I've always just kind of wondered, say you didn't eat anything, is it possible to survive on vitamins, water and sugar?

You're missing proteins, lipids and nucleotides with that diet. you'll become malnourished.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Survive? Yes
Function? Barely.

this +1
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
No. You need alot more than that to survive. Not to mention maintain your weight...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Especially body fat, Preeetty sure you cant get fat, which is really important in a diet, from pills heh.
ledzeppelin7510 wrote:

come on guys, this could be great for Portnoy; remember when Neil Peart left Rush to join My Chemical Romance? Oh...wait...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Wow really?
I honestly just felt like posting, i have no clue as to how accurate i was

Yeah, no. You'll die slowly.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You wouldn't survive as long as you think, especially when you start losing your nerve function when your supply of potassium and sodium is used up.

Next to dehydration and starvation, running out of potassium is the fastest way to die due to lacking a substance... if your multi-vitamin thing happened to have potassium AND sodium, then you would continue to live, but would soon lose all ability to walk and control your muscles, because they would begin to degenerate as your body would literally eat itself in order to keep the brain alive. You'd live maybe a few months before you would just die.

So basically, what deleerium said.
You'd be better off replacing the sugar with fat.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

at some point you will have to eat solid foods such as meat and fruits. or else you would die eventually
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
replace the sugar with fat and add a serious protein supplement and you could do ok. assuming essential minerals like potassium and sodium and other are included with your vitamins, you'd able to run your basic cell functions. at least the ones i can think of off the top of my head. you'd have to eat a lot of the fat and protein to keep up your weight and stop your body from eating itself.
You could survive for a little while. After that you'll begin to lose your bodily functions, and then you would die.
Our bodies need calories, proteins, sodium, and all sorts of other shit to stay alive.
Without that you end up starving to death, and suffering from malnutrition.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by ZanasCross
Next to dehydration and starvation, running out of potassium is the fastest way to die due to lacking a substance...

I think you forgot oxygen
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way