See title.

Basically there is a weird sound coming from my amp. There is a clip in my profile of it. What is this? How can I fix it?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Not even going to listen to it, amps pick up radio signals sometimes.

Edit: Listened to it, disregard^, I've heard it before but I can't place it. Do you have many pedals running through your amp?
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jul 8, 2010,
Yes, but this has never happened before. And my amp is right next to my computer.

EDIT: @WtrPlyr

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Last edited by GoIrish668 at Jul 8, 2010,
Yup.

Quote by theogonia777
Quote by GoIrish668
Yes, but this has never happened before. And my amp is right next to my computer.

EDIT: @WtrPlyr

Problem found.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Problem found.

+1

Computers (and their monitors) can generate noise that your amp will pick up...I would try moving it farther away from the computer and trying a different plug in if you can. Fluroescent bulbs, light dimmer switches, noisy outlets, refrigerators, just about any household appliance, etc. can cause noise in your amp if its near it, or sometimes even plugged into the same outlet and not right next to it.
As I said before, this never happens. This is the first time. I've had this amp for a few months.

Quote by theogonia777
One of the chips in the amp must've failed so therefore allowed interference.