My step mom ordered me a 360 off of amazon.com yesterday. I asked her how long it would take to get here because I'm anxious to get rid of my old PS2. She told me that the website estimated it will be here between the 14th-28th. I think it's a little ridiculous if it wont come until the end of the month. So my question is, does anyone actually know about how long it takes to receive an Xbox 360 from amazon?
RIP Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan
Last edited by PuRs3l at Jul 8, 2010,
Whatever the shipping time says?
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by PuRs3l
My step mom ordered me a 360 off of amazon.com yesterday. I asked her how long it would take to get here because I'm anxious to get rid of my old PS2. She told me that the website estimated it will be here between the 14th-38th. I think it's a little ridiculous if it wont come until the end of the month. So my question is, does anyone actually know about how long it takes to receive an Xbox 360 from amazon?

I've always received my items from Amazon very quickly, I don't think it will really take until the 38th unti- wait, 38th!?
Quote by PuRs3l
My step mom ordered me a 360 off of amazon.com yesterday. I asked her how long it would take to get here because I'm anxious to get rid of my old PS2. She told me that the website estimated it will be here between the 14th-38th. I think it's a little ridiculous if it wont come until the end of the month. So my question is, does anyone actually know about how long it takes to receive an Xbox 360 from amazon?

Quote by PuRs3l
She told me that the website estimated it will be here between the 14th-38th.

Quote by PuRs3l
it will be here between the 14th-38th.

Quote by PuRs3l
14th-38th.

Quote by PuRs3l
38th.

Oh. I meant 28th*
It'll arrive on the 35th, guaranteed

But srsly, I always have gotten my shipments within the shipping date range they give. But it all depends on the vendor

EDIT: From experience, I've received my items at the beginning of the range given.
My Set-Up Thus Far:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard (ebony)
-Fender DeVille Hot Rod 112
-BOSS Grunge pedal

BAYSIDE IS A CULT
Last edited by sk8r0915 at Jul 8, 2010,
I used to work for amazon.
At this time of the year it should arrive early.
And with the market not having any major new releases should be speedy.
The large amount of time makes me think it's coming from a company outside amazon first.(it'll say dispatched and sold by whoever)
I can garuantee it'll be fast if it's from Amazon.co.uk.
If not, they have to wait for the company to send it.
Make sure you take a good look at the packaging though, there's no excuses for it to be loose or damaged.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Last edited by Nameless742 at Jul 8, 2010,
When they give those dates, aren't they just estimations?
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Quote by Zomby Woof
Why?

Because I'm sick of constantly having to take it apart to turn the gear so it'll read my games. It takes forever and I hate the fact that PS2's don't have many new releases.
Quote by PuRs3l
Because I'm sick of constantly having to take it apart to turn the gear so it'll read my games. It takes forever and I hate the fact that PS2's don't have many new releases.

Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I signed up for a free trail of amazon prime and got mine the next day.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
From my experiences with Amazon, Somewhere between the 14th and 28th.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by PuRs3l

whaaa...? They still make games for that old piece of shit???
Quote by osXtiger
I signed up for a free trail of amazon prime and got mine the next day.

Yep, Premiums get pushed to the front.
Amazon rocks!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
Yep, Premiums get pushed to the front.
Amazon rocks!

RIGHT to the front, I ordered it at 5pm and received it at 7:30 Am the following day!

I wasn't even up at that time to sign for the damn package!
Luckily my neighbours were kind enough to sign for it and I got to play my xbox just as I was waking up.

What a great morning...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Wish i would have known about that before i ordered it.