Page 1 of 2
^^ the hell?
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
O.o Wow that was terrible. But I would rather listen to that than the Jonas Brothers, or Justin Bieber.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
For all we know, they could be musical geniuses using time signatures that most people can't comprehend.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by Sonis3

Amazing song.

SWING BIG BOTTTOOOMMM SWING BIG BOTOMMM *A WAHRBLE WAHRBLE WAHHHRBLE WRBLE"

HOW MUCH IS THIS FISH, HOW MUCH IS THE CHIPS, DOES THE CHIPS HAVE FISH?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by offthewall91
O.o Wow that was terrible. But I would rather listen to that than the Jonas Brothers, or Justin Bieber.

Well aren't you Mr Original with your hate.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Well aren't you Mr Original with your hate.

You really don't know how much I hate them though.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by TMF128
For all we know, they could be musical geniuses using time signatures that most people can't comprehend.

With their guitars out of tune?...

Edit: Their instruments prolly weren't out of tune really. They were prolly just playing such odd note pairings and chords...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 8, 2010,
Quote by damian_91

HabahuhuhuhuhuhuhahahuhuhuhuonemoretimehabahuhuhuhuchigorahabahuhuhuhuhahaHabahuhuhuhuhuhuhahahuhuhuhuonemoretimehabahuhuhuhuchigorahabahuhuhuhuhahaHabahuhuhuhuhuhuhahahuhuhuhuonemoretimehabahuhuhuhuchigorahabahuhuhuhuhahaHabahuhuhuhuhuhuhahahuhuhuhuonemoretimehabahuhuhuhuchigorahabahuhuhuhuhaha!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5TNK-TvIcI
omg i hate that song
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
With their guitars out of tune?...

Edit: Their instruments prolly weren't out of tune really. They were prolly just playing such odd note pairings and chords...

That's the champion bullshitter 'henry kaiser' xD Watch the other vids, this is the series of dumble videos in which dumble talks about fragile harmonics and lettuces. Henry Kaiser talks far too much BS for me to ever consider that he's actually really talented but just playing all strangely. You can tell if someones genuine about the stuff they say or if they're trying to sound clever when they really have no clue.
Page 1 of 2